No Orientation

AN: So this is my first ever story. Even tho I already have some ideas, I'm not quite sure where this story will be heading yet... What I know is that this will be a story with smut, so if you're not into that, this story might be nothing for you.
Because I like imagining myself in stories I'm gonna write this as y/n, so you can do that too ;).

Also english is not my first language... so if there are any striking mistakes feel free to correct me. :)

———————
The only thing I can remember is a sharp pain at the back of my head. After that I must have blacked out. As I wake up, I see just darkness. It's night as I look up. I see a crystal clear sky as well bright stars and a full moon which helps me to identify my surroundings. I'm in the middle of the woods, lost of time and place.

I quickly try to find my phone. After panicking for a short second I find one laying a few meters across from me. The display reflecting the moon light, which got my attention. I hesitantly grab it, not so sure if it's mine. As I take a look at it I notice some cracks in the display, hoping it is not broken. Luckily it's not but it's not mine. Shit!
After trying some number combinations I manage to get in the phone. 1234.... Dump.

I look at the time. 2 in the morning. Great!
Trying to find a map I know where I am. Outside of New York, maybe one hour away.

How did I got here? And why can't I remember much?

The last hours feel rushed. As I check again the phone I make my way towards the city while suddenly someone calls. The name says "unknown". Too afraid I ignore it.

I'm too wrapped up in my mind and how I got there, that I now starting to feel some pain at the back of my head and my left hip as well as my complete left leg plus foot. I groan in pain. I reach with my hand behind my head just to feel something wet. Scared I pull my hand up front just to see blood which gets slightly lightened up by the phone screen. My eyes wander down to my left side as I see blood as well. FUCK

Ok y/n don't freak out. You're ok. You're gonna be fine. Just breathe. Breathe y/n... WHY am I not breathing?!

After around 30 minutes I can see the lights of the city. I starten to pace up my walk just to get there as fast as possible, groaning as my left side and head still hurts.

As I begin to get closer to the city the traffic gets louder and I start to panic. I am a girl of the age of 25, covered in blood, looking probably horrible, having no idea where to go, walking aside the highway and risking my life of getting hit by a car or even worse.

I notice some drivers slow down and look at me but too scared to ask for help. Assholes...

I don't now why but suddenly I was scared that the police would show up. Surely someone has had called them. What else would you do if you would see someone covered in blood on a highway... at around 3am.
I quickly make my way back to the bushes along the highway.

———————
As I'm in the city I decide to hide in between two houses, hiding from the people walking on the sidewalk. It is summer so I thankfully don't freeze.

Now slowly I start to remember. I was fighting with some guys. There were tall and strong, but... so was I. I was defending myself, all alone with no help from anyone. Then a hit on my head and then blackout. Now I am more confused to be honest.
Why was I fighting them and how could I keep up with the men?

I grow tired, so I lean against the cold brick wall and decide to rest my head and eyes.

Why didn't I wanted the police to find me and why didn't I went to go and look for a hospital which would be probably the right choice in my condition.....?

With that my eyes closed and I sleep in.