The Plan

*Y/n's pov*

I lay in my bed when Friday announces to meet everyone at the conference room. I sigh. I really don't want to sit there and listen to Tony's shit.

The last few days were horrible. I didn't spoke to Bucky nor Steve. But I still saw them side eyeing me here and there. I only glance at Bucky sometimes- I don't know if he noticed.

I make my way down the hall when Bucky's door open. I stop. As he steps out he looks at me. He gives me subtle smile which I don't return. I just look to the ground as I start walking again. Walking past Bucky I try not to look at him. My heart beats fast. I can't deny that I still like him.

I like him... thats, new!? My thoughts have their own way.

I breath out as I pass him. It feels like a deja-vu when he grabs my arm before I can walk down the stairs.

"Y/n, please. Can we talk? I- I can't do this anymore." he speaks with a soft voice.

I don't dare to face him. I want to talk with him too but I can't. Only four days have passed.

With a strong movement I free myself.

"We have a meeting." I state as cold as possible.

I walk down the stair when I hear him follow behind me. Standing in front of the elevators I press the button. Bucky goes to stand next to me. The left elevator opens and I step inside. He walks in after me. Before the doors close I step outside with a big step.

"What are you do-" I hear him call after me as the doors close. I sigh.
I press the button again and the elevator to my right opens. Steve stands inside. You have to be kidding me...

Having now no other choice I step inside, avoiding eye contact. The whole ride we stay silent. With a bing the doors open. We step outside and see Bucky heading towards the glass doors. When he hears the bing he turns around. His eyes go dark as he sees me with Steve. He stops in his tracks. I can see his metal hand form into a fist. I roll my eyes. He is jealous.
I just know it.
When Steve and Bucky are on one level, Steve stops too. They look at each other with death stares. It looks like right out of a movie.

I sigh and step into the room.

"Ahh, there she is." Tony says.

The boys walk in after me.

"They are in a good mood today I see." I hear Wanda whispering to Natasha who just looks at them and nods.

We all take a seat and I start to scan the room.

Fury and Tony are sitting at the head of the table as always. Of course there are Wanda and Natasha along with Peter sitting next to them. Thor is here. I give him a small smile which he returns.
I can also spot Sam next to Thor and not to forget Bucky and Steve. But then I notice two more faces which I've never seen before. A blond woman and a breaded man. He scares me a bit to be honest.

"Glad you made it all." Fury starts. "Before we can start I want you to introduce you to two of S.H.I.E.L.D's best agents. Sharon Carter and Brock Rumlow."

"Why are they here?" Thor asks.

"They will help us at our plan." Fury goes on.

"Oh, so you're going to tell her?" Steve asks.

"Well, yes. Peter was right. She has the right to know." Tony acknowledges.

Steve scoffs. What's his problem!?

"What plan?" I ask, raising one of my brows.

"That's why I wanted this meeting." Tony points on me.

"So what's the plan then?" Natasha asks.