Tasting You

AN: smut

————————
With a bing the doors of the elevator open. Looking straight ahead into the open area of the living room and kitchen, it's dark. Looking to my right, the stairs are lighten up because of the wall lights. I take a deep breath and walk upstairs.

Bucky's door is closed. My heart starts to go wild and I get all excited. I knock. I open the door slowly.

The room is dim lit. Stepping fully inside I don't see Bucky anywhere. I start to think he joked about meeting him there. But there was no need to.

"Ahh, there you are." I hear Bucky from behind me.

I turn around. He stands is the door way. Arms crossed. He looks me up and down. He looks so good.

"Where do you come from?" I chuckle while he closes the door. Then moving closer to me.

He wraps his hands around my hips, pulling me in. He leans in to kiss me. Barely connecting our lips, I get even more excited.

"Doesn't matter." he whispers.

"Yes, is does." I try to argue.

"Not the time, y/n."

Then he kisses me with so much passion. I close my eyes.

"For what?" I say, breaking the kiss.

"Arguing."

He starts kissing me again. This time with more lust. I pull away and give him the look.
He lowers his head, looking to the floor. He chuckles.

"What is so funny?" I ask confused. I raise one of my brows.

"I might forgot to ask you if you are on, you know?"

"I know what? Bucky, you need to speak in full sentences." I spat.

Now he gives me the look. But he ignores my comment.

"I mean, are you on birth control, considering the events on Monday?" he states a bit too serious in my opinion now.

"Erm, no?"

"What do you mean no?"

I can hear his concerns.

"Well, I don't take birth control."

He looks at me with anger.

"Jesus, y/n you need-"

I cut him short.

"Bucky. I don't need them because I can't get pregnant you genius." I say. Now he looks at me confused.

I haven't told him. That is just one of the things I remembered from right the beginning. The only people know are Stark and Banner. We decided to keep it to ourselves, considering it's not really anyones business.
What happened was that someone, who I considered to be a doctor, ripped everything that you need to produce a baby out of me. Because of my dream yesterday I now know it was also Hydra's work.
Am I traumatized? Yes. But I can live with it? I have to.

He looks at me in shock.

"You, don't?"

I just shake my head.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asks, moving closer to me again.

"Not now." I say with a soft smile.

He nods. Then he reaches in his pocket. He pulls out a condom. So that's why he wasn't in the room. I see.

"Well, then I don't think we are gonna need this. Not that we used it before anyways."
He laughs and throws I somewhere on the floor.

I chuckle and shake my head. With that he takes my face into his hands. He kisses me hungrily.
We kiss and kiss and kiss until I feel my back hit the wall. We break our kiss to catch our breaths.
He looks down on me.