Girls Trip

It is now Saturday. My day started of pretty normally. I woke up. Took a shower. Brushed my teeth and now I just have to pick out an outfit for today.
Natasha and Wanda told me yesterday evening that we should go shopping for tomorrow.
I was and still am skeptical. We have to go out and since my little adventure on Monday I still have my gut telling me someone followed me.
It also tells me that it wasn't Steve. This makes me a bit nervous but I try to brush it off.

I decide to wear a yellow sun dress. I pair it with some sunglasses and a pair of white sneakers, considering the fact that we will walk all day long.

I walk out of my room and notice Bucky's door isn't closed completely

I walk out of my room and notice Bucky's door isn't closed completely. As I step closer I hear voices. I stop in my tracks and try to listen.
I know I shouldn't spy but I can't help it. There is whispering so I barely hear anything.

"No, I don't understand what this has to do with me?" I hear Bucky say.

"I'm not gonna say it again, pal."

Steve.

"Listen, I don't care if you like her or-"

"Shhh not so loud, Bucky."

"I don't care if you like her or not. I like her. And I can't change the fact that she likes me more than you. I'm sorry, but no."

Are they talking about me?

"Bullshit!" I can hear Steve speak louder. He yells but in a whisper.

Why is their door not closed?

They talk some more which I can't identify. Then I hear steps. As fast as possible I make quiet steps back to my room. I hear Bucky's door open completely. I only hear one person stepping out. Probably Steve. I wait a few more minutes but Bucky doesn't follow.
With no other choice I open my door again. I try to walk quietly, not wanting for Bucky to hear me. But as I get closer to his door it is wide open now.

I look inside and see Bucky sitting on his bed. Head in hands. I think for a second if I should or should not say hello. This would be the first time I would talk to him. I take all my strength together and knock on the door frame.

His head shoots up. That's when I see his eyes are red. Did he...cry?

He wipes his teary eyes with the back of his hand while looking to the side, avoiding eye contact.

"Hey..." I say softly.

"Oh, hey..." he says.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah. What do you want?" he switches to his emotionless state.

"I- erm... I just saw your door open and I don't know I-"

"Did you heard us?"

"What?" Oh I know exactly what he's talking about.

"Steve and me."