Jealousy

I'm not letting him walk away this time.

"No!" I just say. He turns around again.

"No, what? Y/n, you have to use your words. Otherwise I won't know what you want to say!"

"No like,... don't walk away again." There you go.

"I never walk away." he spats, walking slowly towards me.

Because I am faced away of the windows, his beautiful eyes glow from the lights of the city.
A really beautiful sight. But his expression is more of the opposite. He narrows his eyes as his brows are furrowed.

"You sure did almost an hour ago." I spat back.

If a bomb was an emotion, I would describe him just like that. He is ready to explode and I can feel it. His chaw is clenching and his breath get slow and heavy.

"I didn't liked the movie." he says slowly.

"Didn't seemed like you watched to movie to be honest." I tilt my head now and making big eyes, playing dumb.

"So didn't you." he says angry, mimicking my action.

"I was watching the movie. You just distracted me as you were staring, so I stared back." I confess.

"You sure it wasn't Steve's hand in your pants?" Now towering completely over me. Almost face to face as I still have to look up at him.

I feel my face turn red. But I don't hide it. Steve's hand wasn't even in my pants. It was just resting on my leg. No big deal.

"That's not what happened." I almost whisper , feeling his breath on my skin.

"Well to me it looked like it. It felt wrong, like I was interrupting something. So I left."

His eyes burn into me. As he speaks my eyes lower down to his rosy lips and than back up.
He definitely noticed.

"Your jealous." I state casually.

"Wha-? No I'm not."

"Oh, but I think you are." smirking at him.

I bite my lip and walk past him, wanting to left him there. I pass him and head to the elevator.  Stepping inside, he stops the doors with putting his shoe in between them. He walks inside as the doors open again. Without hesitation he grabs my hip, spins me around to face him again. His flesh hand moves to my cheek and without anything else he smashes his lips on mine.

I'm in shock but I kiss him back. Just how I imagined, his lips are soft. He deepens the kiss as he slides his tongue in my mouth. His metal hand moves behind my back, pushing me against him. I let out a soft moan at the rough gesture, as he smiles into the kiss.

Before he walked in, I pressed the button for the 12th floor, so the elevator starts to move.
Is this really happening now?

Then he pushes me again the mirrored wall, protecting the back of my head with his flesh hand, not breaking the kiss. His lips leave my mouth and with a trail of wet kisses he settles his head in my neck. He bites me before kissing the spot softy.
I wrap a leg around his waist. In the same moment he lifts me up with his metal arm and now both my legs are holding on to him.

With a bing the doors of the elevator fly open as he walks into the dark living room with me still holding on to him. My arms are around his neck. His hands are holding my butt to keep me in place.

Reaching the couch which faces away the open kitchen, he throws me down onto it. He waits a second to catch his breath as I catch mine.

He's standing in front of me like he would watch his prey. His eyes are dark but full of lust. If I would look in a mirror I would see myself having the same expression.