Punishment

AN: prepare for some smut hehe
No, really. This whole chapter is smut, so                                grab some popcorn :)

—————————————————————————-
I walk in the open space of the living room and the kitchen. No one's there. I make my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As I lean against the counter my thoughts go crazy.

I barely remember anything about myself. Only small fragments are left in my head. I fought some guys in the woods. Then I hid in the city where Peter found me. He brought me to the Avengers who helped me and still continue with that, even considering the fact that I have nothing to give to them.
There's also the possibility of me getting a Avenger, which is insane!
And then there is Bucky...

Deep in my thoughts I make my way to the couches. I sit down on the right one, where I sat with Steve on Sunday night.
It's quiet.

Then I feel someone grabbing my neck from behind. Not too aggressive but strong enough for my head to be held back, so my head is pressed against the headboard. My eyes widen. Everything happens so fast. Then I feel a presence against my right side.

"Do you really think you could hide from me?"
A low, raspy but seductive voice whispers in my ear. I gulp, even tho it's hard with a hand around my neck.

Bucky...

"What do you want, asshole?" I ask in a whisper because of the air loss.

I feel the heat rising in me. I don't know why but I like his hand around my throat.

"Ohh, I see. You want to show me how much of a brat you can be. Am I right?" he challenges.

I stay quiet, too focused on my breathing because his grip tightened.

"You know..." his voice demonic, "brats don't get presents..., they get punishments... So decide carefully if you want to be a good girl, or a bad girl, doll..." he whispers.

Oh lord, have merci.

I try to free myself. "I don't wanna play your little game." I spat. Bad mistake. This causes him just to grab tighter around my throat, which causes me to moan a bit. Shit!

"Oh, it seems like you enjoy it tho, but I don't like your attitude... Seems like you want to be a bad girl, or am I wrong?"

And with that he takes my chin in his hand, so I have to look up to him. I can see him smirk. He leans down and kisses me. Before pulling back, he bites my lower lip. I moan again.

Then my head turns red. What if someone sees us. It just turned 3 pm and whoever walks out of the elevator will see us IMMEDIATELY.

Then he lets go of my chin, as I still try to catch my breath. He walks around the couch, standing in front of me.

"Stand up." he demands.

I stay seated.

"Don't make this anymore complicated and be a good girl for once." He says rather annoyed at my action.

I don't know what comes over me but I stand up-hesitantly. He sits down at my spot. Man spreading...

What a sight.

He pats down on his thighs. "Bend over." He licks his lips.

I still stay rooted. I'm shock at his choice of words. Also I can look directly at the elevators and my eyes move between them and Bucky.
He seems to notice.

"Don't worry, doll. No one will come in. I promise."

This was the first time he actually sounded caring and sweet. Also a sweet smile was resting on his face. Then he switches back to his attitude.