2

Tiana's POV

Soon we arrived at the platform and got off the train. We sat in the boats and reached the castle. I was then told that I would get sorted before the first years. I knew I would be a Slytherin too. There was no doubt about that. 

I entered the Great Hall. Damn. Theo told me it was huge, but I didn't think it would be this huge. In front of us was a worn out hat placed on a stool. Professor Dumbledore spoke up and said that there's a new addition in the fifth year. Obviously that was me. Professor McGonagall then called out my name.

"Tiana Nott"

Whispers broke out. 'Another Nott?' Yes suckers, another Nott. Get over it really. I walked to the stool with my chin up. McGonagall then placed the hat on my head. Oh my god. My hair. But whatever. What they failed to mention is that the hat could bloody talk.

"Ah Miss Nott. I was particularly eager to sort you. Hmm. Let's see. Brave and courageous. Not afraid of standing your ground. Witty, really witty. Yes ok. Also cunning and ambitious like no other. I could place you in Ravenclaw but it won't prove too helpful for you. So better be...SLYTHERIN."

The Slytherin table burst in cheers. I could see Theo being extremely rejoiced. Blaise, Mils and Pansy were cheering too. But what surprised me was that, Malfoy was clapping too, considering he's least bothered by the school ceremonies. I walked over and Pansy made me sit between her and Mils.

"I'm so happy you're in Slytherin."

"Yeah me too."

Mils and Blaise said. Before anyone else could say anything Malfoy again decided to chime in.

"Yeah. Would've been a shame to have your sister sorted into any house other than Slytherin."

Ugh. He craves humiliation from me doesn't he. Wait why is he starting at my lips?

"Well, Malfoy its a shame to have such a cocky person like yourself around." I said.

"Watch your mouth Nott." He snaps.

"I don't think I have to since you've been doing that job since the past 5 minutes." I smirk.

Everyone looks at me with their mouths hanging open while he just turns red, scoffs and continues eating. Theo looks like he's seen a Basilisk or something. That was until the others started clapping for the first years who were sorted in Slytherin. Thank god. It was getting  really awkward.

Soon the sorting and the feast ended and we headed back to our dorms. And luckily I was sharing with Pansy and Mils. There was another girl from our year but Pansy told me that she is no trouble she just keeps it to herself.

They showed me around and we ended up near the black lake. It was past curfew but we were having so much fun that we didn't realize the time. Luckily, Theo saw the prefects who were checking for students out of bed. Just then, the Slytherin prefect, Adrien Pucey approached us.

"What you lot doing out here this late at night?"

"Just showing the new girl around. Not gonna take away points from your house, are you Pucey?" Malfoy said.

Pucey then eyed me up and down and then smirked. I already knew what he was thinking.

"Well well beautiful, from next time come to me. It'd be and absolute delight to show you around." Pucey said, lust dripping from his tone and eyes. Everyone's faces then changed to anger and disgust. I could see Theo, and surprisingly Malfoy, clenching their fists.

"I'd rather have drown myself in the black lake than have you showing me around." I said and rolled my eyes.

The lust in his eyes was now replaced by anger. Blaise snickered from behind.

"You're gonna regret that."

"Oh I'd love to see you try." I turned around to face my friends. "Let's go, shall we?"

Without another word they literally dragged me away from there. I could clearly see all of them holding in their laughter. Looks like I was the first one to shut Pucey up too.

As soon as we reached the common room, they all burst in laughter, they were so loud that I had to perform a silencing charm in order to not wake the others up. I too couldn't help but laugh too. Once everyone calmed down, Mils spoke up.

"Damn bitch. That was totally lit. I'm surprised he hasn't come in running to had you over to the teachers."

"Obviously. I mean, HE wants to show ME around. Just to pin me up against the wall in some abandoned classroom? No thanks I'd pass." I roll my eyes.

"Wait. How did you know he was gonna do exactly that? Because that's what he does with new people who look good." Blaise questioned.

"Oh come on. I'm not stupid. I could see it in his eyes. Second, exactly because I look good."

Theo was unusually quiet. He had a serious expression on.

"What's wrong brother?"

"Nothing. I just want you to be careful around him. One, he's a prefect. Two, he's older. Three, he's capable of literally ANYTHING."

"Don't worry Theo I can take care of myself."

"Yeah and I am here to kick his sorry ass if he tries anything." Said Mils.

"Sis, I know you can take care of yourself, but to be honest, that's what causes trouble half the time."

"Geez Theo. Thanks for making me sound bad." I chuckled.

"It's alright Tiana, we love bad." Pansy said and winked.

Malfoy then removed a green apple from his pocket and started eating it.

"Really mature of you to be stealing food from the dining hall Draco." Mils said and rolled her eyes.

"What? I love green apples. Besides it's really necessary if we're going on midnight adventures like this. I still don't understand why they won't allow us to apparate on school grounds."

What. A. Brat. 

Everyone just rolled their eyes at Malfoy as he continued to munch on his personal snack. Blaise yawned and stood up.

"Anyways I'm heading to bed. Night guys. Good night love." He said kissing Mils and went up the stairs of the boys dormitory. Theo followed after he kissed Pansy. Us girls decided to go too, leaving Malfoy alone in the common room.

As soon as I entered our room, I spotted my bags near the bed just by the window. I was happy to have the window beside my bed. I started unpacking immediately and Pansy and Mils helped me, so I was done a lot sooner than I expected.

Just then the other girl I was sharing the room with entered. As soon as I saw her face I went pale. She was my worst nightmare. Nothing scared me but her. I froze on the spot. All the memories came back flooding.

Rachel Waters.