41

Meanwhile Tiana's POV

I was woken up by a burning sensation on my belly and pain all over. I opened my eyes and as soon as the blurriness went away, I saw two faces being lit up by the dim lamp in the room.

Adrien Pucey and Marcus Flint.

The two people who I now grew to be scared of. I was in too much pain to move at all. I managed to lift my head a little. I was only in my bra and panties. Both of them had one of their hands on my breasts and a burning candle in their other hand whose wax was dripping on my belly. I tugged at my wrists and ankles, which were tied, with all I had and screamed stop as loud as I could.

"Oh you're up. Good. Now let's get to the fun part."

"No please no. Just stop please." I kept crying and tugging but they paid no heed.

"Shh. Just relax doll." Flint said and started kissing my thigh.

As tears kept rolling out of my eyes, I hoped, prayed for Draco or the others to come and save me. Whatever pill or potion was given to me earlier, was definitely something. I had no energy I my voice wouldn't go out of the room.

I could feel cuts on my wrists because of the tight rope. Pucey started scraping the wax off me. I tugged my ankle again and my knee hit Flint right in the nose. He groaned in pain and clutched his nose. I kept on moving as much as I could to keep both of them off me.

Just then Flint landed a slap on my cheek. It hurt like fuck. And before I could recover from that, Pucey squeezed my cheeks roughly.

"Listen here you whore. You will shut up and stay calm now. If you cause even the slightest bit of trouble, we won't be half as nice as right now with the consequences."

I don't know what came over me, but I spat on his face and both of them moved away.

"Cowards. That's what you both are. Untie me and then we'll see whose consequences are worse."

"Pity you don't have your wand."

"Good thing I don't need it for cockroaches like you."

I think I should not have spoken so much given the situation. Cuz Pucey then started choking me in a painful manner.

"You use your pretty mouth for the wrong things always, don't you? Now I didn't want to do this but you leave me with no choice."

Both of them pointed their wands at me and I knew what was gonna happen.

"Crucio."

Both of them muttered and I felt that deadly pain again. Only this time it was much worse, coming from two wands. I screamed and screamed. But seems like they were smart enough to perform the silencing charm. All I could do was await either death or help.

I could feel myself losing consciousness. I wanted to fight it because I saw all my memories with my friends. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, the pain was too excruciating. I submitted to the darkness.

Draco's POV

Rummaging through each door my fear and anger only grew. She's already been through so much. It scares me how vulnerable she will be after today. Finally I open the last door left. I open and all I see is red.

Pucey slapping Tiana and shaking her to wake up, calling her names. And they dared to even remove her dress. I walked in and pinned Pucey and started punching him. Flint tried running away but thanks to Blaise he couldn't. He immobilised them both and told me to tend to Tiana first.

While Blaise took Flint and Pucey to where Pansy and others were, I untied Tiana and looked for injuries. There were cuts on her wrists from the rope and bruises on her face, neck and waist. There were minor burn marks on her stomach.

I dressed Tiana and even put my jacket on her and carried her back. Pansy hadn't woken up yet. Mils couldn't stop sobbing. Theo too had tears rolling down. Oh god no don't tell me.

"Is she-" I left my question incomplete, not wanting to say it.

"No she's alive but her pulse is very weak. Is Tiana alright?" Theo answered, his voice completely broken.

"Even her pulse is weak. She does have injuries but they're better than Pansy's."

I laid Tiana beside Pansy on the bed and started saying all the suitable healing healing spells I could think of. Both of their cuts were healed and Blaise went with Daphne to get pain killing and some healing potions for both of them. As soon as they were back, we gave the potions to the girls and Mils stood before the all the fuckers who brought this on us.

"Start talking. All of you before I do things much worse than what you guys did to these two." Mils said sternly with her wand ready to hex them all.

"It was the Greengrass sisters. They wrote to me a few days back inviting me here if I wanted revenge on Pansy for getting me suspended." The Ravenclaw guy said.

"Yeah same. They told us that if we wanted to spend the night with Tiana we had to meet them an hour before the party." Pucey said.

"Looks like you two need some help. Well I'd be more than glad to. But we're gonna do this my way now." Mils said. Blaise handed her a vial of Veritaserum and she shoved down the sisters' throats.

"Explain everything. NOW." She raised her voice, a tears still leaving her eyes.

"We wanted to be with Draco and Theo and had to get Tiana and Pansy out of the way. We had to make them pay for stealing them from us. And this was just the perfect way. So we contacted the people who who do the job best and willingly too." Daphne started.

"Then along with the party invite we told them to come an hour prior if they wanted all that, like they said. They arrived just as we expected. We explained to them what we had planned." Astoria said as her voice shook of fear.

"That as soon you guys would arrive, both of us would keep an eye on you very carefully and collect Tiana's and Pansy's hair for the Polyjuice potion. As soon as we got their hair and the potion was ready, we changed into the dresses we got."

"That day in Diagon Alley after you guys left the boutique we went back in and bought the same dresses as Pansy and Tiana. Once the transformation was done, all of us came near you guys and put the lights out. Pucey and Flint took Tiana and I came in her place. The same with Pansy and Daphne. The rest was all on their own."

"Expect the aurors tomorrow then. And if something happens to these two, I will come to Azkaban and kill you all by myself and no one will even know." Mils warned and we aparated back to the our Manor.