32

Tiana's POV

From the next day till the exams, studies went on in full swing. Soon even the exams came and rolled by. They were really pretty easy I must say. All of us managed to achieve an outstanding in every subject. It was now the free week before school ended. Dumbledore surprised us by keeping Quidditch matches all week, since Umbridge had cancelled them, to determine the final points of each house on the last day.

With all three boys being on the team, us girls were super excited. Draco was the seeker as well as the captain while Blaise and Theo were both beaters. They had a day to practice but it was now time for the real game. The first match was Slytherin against Ravenclaw. Draco said it was an easy win with them so no one was worried really. 

I stole one of his jerseys for this season to wear for him in the match. Turns out Mils and Pansy did too, not Draco's though. I made two Dutch tails and put green ribbons on the ends matching the colour of the jersey and green Converse.

It was time to take our places in the stands and us three took the first row along with some fan girls. Soon the Slytherin team flew out to the pitch, Draco in all his glory soaring in before others being the captain. I started cheering for him on top of my lungs, as did some other girls. But he made eye contact with me only and sent a wink my way. He then flew over to me till the Ravenclaws arrived.

"Where's my good luck kiss babe?"

I grinned at his words and leaned forward and tugged at his collar pulling him into a kiss.

"I don't date losers. Keep that in your mind."

"And you definitely won't. Nice jersey by the way." He said and turned around to go back.

"Thanks. It's my boyfriend's." I said loud enough for him to hear. I could see him shake his head and then he stopped in his position.

The game started and the three of us screamed as Theo and Blaise hustled into the game, scoring points after points. Once the Snitch was released, Draco spotted it immediately and went after it, the Ravenclaw seeker right on his tail. But Draco's skills outsmarted him and Draco caught the Snitch scoring a hundred and fifty points. After the cheering died down, he kept his broom in it's place and then we headed to the Great Hall for dinner. Then to the common room where there was a party for celebrating Slytherin's win.

The next day the second match was Gryffindor against Hufflepuff, which Gryffindor won, meaning the last and the final match would be Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Draco was excited to defeat Gryffindor would be an understatement. I've never seen him so determined for anything. His passion for this game makes me feel really happy.

Once it was time, I got ready and this time I prepared a poster for Draco which said 'Get the Snitch my bitch.' The idea itself was so hilarious that I couldn't stop myself from going through with it.

I met Mils and Pansy in the stands with posters of their own. They cracked up at what I wrote and just then the teams came in. Draco again flew towards me. This time before he could say anything, I kissed him and wished him luck before he flew off.

The game started and the players began to do their part. Draco and the Gryffindor seeker both spotted the Snitch at the same time and they raced after it. Damn, I must say, the Gryffindor seeker wasn't an amateur. He was skilled too. He was constantly confusing or distracting Draco and then go behind the Snitch to catch it. But after sometime Draco seemed to have understood all the tactics being played on him and made his move. He and the other seeker raced for the Snitch and just as the other guy reached for it, Draco caught it.

We won. I ran down the stands, straight to Draco. He got off his broom and I launched myself on him. He picked me up with his arms tight around my waist and spun me around.

He then put me back on the ground and kissed me. I ran my hands through his hair and we pulled away as the cheers from the crowd became louder for Draco.

"You did good love. Now get back on the broom and give your fans a move."

He gave me another kiss before getting in his broom and flying high. He did a few flips and some tricks where he could've fallen off his broom. My heart nearly dropped every time he did one, thinking he would really fall off. But he was too trained for that.

He came back to me and the cheering died down and the stands started emptying. He rushed to the locker room to put his equipment back and by the time he came back we were the only ones left out on the pitch. We walked back to the common room hand in hand and joined the mad Slytherin party.

Winning the Quidditch Cup of the season was definitely what helped us win the House Cup on the last day dinner feast. We were now all packing to end this school year. I was surely gonna miss this place for the next two months. But I was also excited to be officially living with the Malfoys. Draco clearly was too.

After packing, we headed down to the lake since it was gonna be our last night here for a while. We talked about everything that happened since the start of this year, how we would make next year even better, and planned the many times we were gonna meet during the vacation. We even drank a lot of Firewhiskey which was definitely not gonna be good tomorrow.

I was right. I woke up with a hangover and on top of that I was so late that I even had to skip breakfast to get ready and pack some last minute stuff. Use magic, you say? Well I couldn't even find my wand even in this almost empty room right now. Mils and Pansy were back from breakfast and looked at me with weird expressions.

"Woah girl. Is everything okay?"

"No Mils. Nothing is okay. Even though I have a habit of sleeping less, I feel fucking sleep deprived. My head is killing me. I can't find my wand so I have to gather and pack everything on my own. My hair are still wet from the shower, wetting my top along with them and that irritates the fuck out of me. Then to add to my miseries, a fucking pixie came in the room through the window and saw me naked and I don't know why I caught it and locked it in the drawer to obliviate it once I find my wand."

"Are you sure your eyes are alright? Because I can see your wand wand right here. And hurry up, we were all waiting for you before coming up."

Mils picked my wand up from my bed and handed it to me.

"What the fuck?! It wasn't there earlier. Anyways thanks."

I dried my hair and top and packed all my things in an instant. I didn't forget about the pixie so I dealt with that too. I was still hungry and tired though. Unfortunately, there were no spells for that. Mils and Pansy helped me get my trunks down and then all of us headed to the station in Hogsmeade. The boys gave our trunks to the elves on the train while us girls went inside to find an empty compartment.

The boys came in and Draco handed me a green apple. It was as if he read my mind. I kissed him on his cheek and and started munching on it.

"I think I have to carry these everywhere since you seem to like skipping meals."

I rolled my eyes and explained my stressful morning to him and he just laughed as if I was the dumbest person on the planet. Maybe I was, once I told him the everything I did seem pretty dumb. After I finished eating I put my head on Draco's shoulder and drifted off to sleep since it was a long journey.