15

Tiana's POV

I woke up in my last night's dress just without the heels with a hangover and it was literally just the first day of the new year. Great. I looked around and realized that I was in my room at the Malfoy Manor. I saw a potion with a note on table beside the bed. I picked it up and read the familiar neat handwriting.

Drink this princess. You'll feel better. You drank a bit too much at the club last night. I didn't change your dress because I don't know if you would be comfortable with me seeing you like that.
D.M.

I smiled at the note. He respected my privacy last night and didn't even try changing my clothes. God, can this man get any better? I drank the potion and felt better and normal immediately. I freshened up and took a bath and wore the clothes that Narcissa had put in the closet just for me if I ever decided to come here. I walked down and saw everyone taking their places on the dining table. Thank god I wasn't late. I greeted everyone and sat down beside Draco. We all finished our breakfast and walked over to the living room. We talked about how we spent five days away from each other getting bored. The boys told us about what all we girls did at the party, we did not even try denying because we know how crazy we can get. Narcissa insisted that we stayed here for the day and headed back at night if we wanted. We agreed because we were all still tired.

We talked and after having lunch others went up while me and Draco stayed down, we then went to the library so that no one could see us together. We ran to the back and he slammed me against the wall with his hands around my waist and kissed me roughly. I moaned at his actions. He trailed kisses down my neck but looked up just before he reached my sweet spot.

"You like it rough, don't you princess?"

He said and I just nodded with my eyes still closed.

"Words princess. I need words."

"Y-yes." I whispered, out of breath as left me begging for more. He put his lips on my neck and started sucking it. After sometime he stopped and looked at the deep purple mark he left and a satisfied smirk appeared on his face. He put his lips back on mine and kissed me hungrily. I felt his right hand going lower. His cold ring coated fingers rubbed my inner thigh as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Do you want this princess?"

"Yes I do. Draco please."

With that he kissed me again and he slid his rings on his right hand to his left one as he slid it inside my clothes and he rubbed my clit in a circular motion, in a slow pace, teasingly. I moaned a bit out of both frustration and pleasure. He smirked against my lips and quickened his pace, I gasped. He then thrusted two of his fingers inside me and kept going. He curled his fingers, hitting my G-spot. I tightened my arms around his neck in order to not fall as I felt my legs shaking.

"Draco, I-I" I barely spoke above a whisper, not being able to form a sentence with the feeling that filled me at that moment.

"Cum for me princess." He said in a low voice.

And I did. I My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I let out a loud moan of pleasure which Draco muffled by kissing me. My stomach exploded with butterflies as I released on his hand. Soon he pulled away from the kiss and sucked the liquid off his fingers. He smirked and kissed me again. He then picked me up and put me gently on the couch. He lied down with his head on my lap and I stroked his silky platinum blonde hair, staring straight into his grey eyes.

"I missed you princess. More than you can imagine."

"I missed you too Draco."

We then just stayed like that on the couch, talking. We all had dinner and then apparated to our own places. As me and Theo came home, we noticed that something was off. Our house was unusually dark and quiet. None of the elves were there. No lamps were lit up. We searched our entire house for the elves or if anyone had broken in.

"There's no one on the top floor." Theo whispered.

"There's no one here too." I said.

"Oh wait. The attic." Theo said and both our eyes widened.

We sprinted upstairs and turned around corners till we reached the end of the hallway. And Theo was right. There was someone in the attic. The ladder was dropped down. It was like whoever was wanted us to find them, otherwise they would have lifted the ladder back up. We both got our wands out, ready to fight off whatever was there. So we lit our wands and saw something on the ladder. I took my wand closer to it and gasped a what I saw. Blood. We were about to go up and see what was in there but I immediately thought of something else.

"Theo listen. I need you to go back to Malfoy Manor and bring Lucius and Narcissa. We can't deal with all of this alone. No matter how good we might be at dueling we still are kids."

"Have you gone mad Tia?! You're being reckless. You're my sister, I can't let you get yourself killed like that."

"Correction, elder sister. So it's my job to keep you safe. Now go get the Malfoys before we actually get killed."

"You must come with me then. I'm not leaving you alone here."

"Theo just go before they get alerted and leave. I need to know what's happening."

"Tia will you stop being stubborn for once. I've almost lost you once. I can't let that happen again. We're all we have. When will you understand that you're not alone?"

His words broke me and I agreed to go with him and come back quickly before the person or creature up there left. We immediately apparated back to the Manor and rushed inside. Narcissa was surprised to see us all pale and scared. We asked her to urgently get Lucius and explained the situation to them. They immediately agreed to come with us. Little did we know that Draco was listening too. After a lot of discussion led to argument, they let Draco come along. I was completely against the idea. If something happened to him, I would never forgive myself. But we didn't have time really at this point. So we just went along.

All of us went back to our house and rushed up the attic. And what we saw was something I will never be able to forget my entire life. Something that would haunt me forever. Someone I thought I would never see again.

Aunt Ella.