7

Tiana's POV

I woke up with my head pounding. Luckily, it was a Sunday. The strong sunlight making it worse. I'm guessing it must be noon already. There was something heavy holding my waist. An arm. I looked to my side to see who my drunk self did last night. Malfoy.

Fuck.

I looked under the covers to see if we were naked. No. Thank Merlin. That's when he woke up too.

"Morning princess."

That nickname made me blush, but Draco couldn't know that.

"Morning. Did I do anything too embarrassing at night?"

"Not beating around the bush, I see."

"Draco."

"Yeah fine. Other than dancing wildly on the table and falling, nothing else."

"Falling!? I don't feel hurt."

"That's because I caught you and carried you here."

"Did we do anything?" I asked and he smirked.

"Stop smirking you idiot. Just say it."

"No we didn't." He said and I sighed.

"You'd definitely remember it if we did anything, princess." He said in a deep low voice.

I felt my cheeks get hot. I must be red like a tomato already.

"Keep dreaming Draco. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I said and got up.

"Sure Tiana. Don't say it like you don't want it."

"I don't so shut up and stop annoying in the morning, especially when I have a headache."

"I'll give you something to cure that headache when we leave for lunch."

"Okay. Thanks."

I went over to my closet while he just laid there watching me.

"Like what you see Draco?"

"Hmm... Maybe." He said and I giggled.

"Leave you goof. You have to come for lunch too."

"I prefer this more."

"I'm sure you do." I huffed and rolled my eyes. He just chuckled and left the room. Then I took a bath, freshened up and got ready.

I went down to the common room, it was empty. But within a minute, Mils and Pansy came down running and without wasting any time ran back up to our room. I laughed and shook my head. After a few minutes, Draco came down. He handed me a potion.

"For your headache." I smiled at him and chugged the potion down my throat.

"How did we end up in my room again?"

"Well, you were dancing on the table then you fell then I caught you and took you upstairs."

"Okay. Then how did you end up sleeping with me? Were you having trouble resisting me Draco?" I smirked.

"Oh princess it was you who was having trouble resisting me."

"What do you mean?"

"You said "don't leave me alone" and pulled me down on the bed with you."

"You didn't bother leaving later too. In fact, you looked pretty comfortable with the covers pulled and your hand around my waist, snuggling in the crook of my neck. You see Draco you can't clap with one hand." I smirked and before he could even think of a reply, Blaise and Theo came down.

"Merlin Tia. You're seriously not having drinks from next time. Neither is Pansy. Ya'll went mad. Literally."

"Oh brother dear, did you forget I'm the elder one? Besides I'm just fine, so is Pansy." No, I don't know if she is, but she'd kill us both if we stopped her from having fun.

"Exactly love. Stop being such a dad." Pansy said as she came down along with Mils.

"You'd love it if he's a daddy though, won't you Pansy?" Draco snickered.

"Ew. I did not need that image of my brother in my head. I'm heading out before ya'll decide to fit anymore unnecessary images of him in my head." I got up and headed out and they all followed laughing.

After lunch, we headed out to our spot and sat there talking and laughing till dinner. Then after dinner we went back to the dorm talked for a while before we decided to head to bed. I changed in my pj's and lied down. Pansy and Mils drifted off as soon as their heads hit the pillows. It was 12 o'clock now and I still wasn't sleepy. So I grabbed my jumper and decided to go in the common room for a while. To my surprise, Draco was there too, sitting by the fireplace with a drink in his hands.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I said sitting beside him.

"Nope. You?"

"I wouldn't be sitting here if I could."

"Or maybe you just want to be close to me."

"You wish Malfoy." I took his glass from his hand and took a sip. Firewhiskey.

"You wanna go somewhere?"

"Sure. I'm bored anyways." We snuck out of our dorm and went to our spot, hiding behind the pillars to avoid Filch and his stupid cat. We reached and he took out a cigarette, knowing we were gonna share it. We started talking about random things.

"So why did you really leave Beauxbatons?"

"It was exhausting really. Constantly having to live up to everyone's expectations. Not being yourself is really tiring you know. Not being enough. The other girls were just perfect. The way they looked, the way they acted and behaved, their mannerisms. Everything. It was just not me. Besides, the safety was terrible. I spent two years there looking over my shoulder. The girls would constantly blame me for what happened to Rachel and her boyfriend. Her friends would hurt me too. I felt voiceless over there. Also, after our parents' death, me and Theo have been apart. We would only get to be together for a month. The people there blamed me for that too. That I was a pathetic child that made them not return. I haven't told Theo about any of this, he would get worried unnecessarily and play big brother then. You can't tell him too."

Draco's POV

When I asked her that question, I expected the answer that she's been giving to everyone else. But when she said all that, I realized her wounds are much deeper than I thought. She's been carrying all of this on her own. She thinks of others first, she didn't even tell Theo about all this because she didn't want him to worry.

"Tiana, listen to me. You are more than enough okay. Those girls shouldn't bother you. You're even better than them, be it looks, personality or anything else. Be the Tiana you want to be. Not the one that others want you to be. Just know that you're the strongest person I've ever met. You are of great value in many of our hearts now Tiana. I'm sure Blaise, Pansy, Mils and Theo can't imagine a day without you around now. Hell, even I can't. Your strong personality, your ability to make yourself known, to shut people up and leaving their mouths hanging open. It all makes you, you."

She looked up at me and smiled gently and pulled me in a hug. I returned the gesture immediately.

"Thank you Draco. I needed that."

"Don't mention it princess."

"Why do you call me that?"

"I like it. It suits you. You don't like it?"

"Actually, I do."

And we just stayed there, enjoying ourselves for the rest of the night.