38

Tiana's POV

Today Draco and I woke up extra early as we were gonna start gardening and planting. I was way too excited and I could tell he was too. He got out the tools and we cleaned out the spare space in the greenhouse. Narcissa allotted the greenhouse to us because she said that the garden on the roof had a pattern which made sense as we'd have an isolated place for all the mess we're about to make. With the gardening I meant of course. But Draco also did not forget to mention that the greenhouse was soundproof so I could clearly estimate the additional mess.

When we started, Narcissa joined us too till Lucius left for work. She reminded me so much of my mother. Draco too seemed to know a lot about what he was doing. Soon it was time for Lucius to leave so Narcissa left. As soon as she shut the and turned her back to us Draco slammed his lips on mine. I was surely taken aback, not that I'm complaining though. The earthy scent of the greenhouse and Draco's signature minty aroma and cologne making the kiss even more intoxicating than it already was.

He bit my bottom lip causing me to let out a slight moan. He took that moment to slide his tongue in my mouth. He pulls my waist even closer and I tugged on his collar. I then held onto his neck as his kisses made me lose balance. He lifted me with ease and I wrapped my legs around his torso. His hands moved to my ass which made me gasp. I wanted him to fuck me right then and there but we were quite offensively cut off when someone cleared their throat. Both of us turned to see who it was. It was Theo. Well better than Narcissa walking in on us, right?

"You know there are rooms for this?" Theo said shaking his head and narrowing his eyes.

"But this is more fun Theo. And it was you who decided to walk in even though you could've seen us through the glass." Draco said smirking. I swear Draco is never gonna stop teasing Theo.

"Whatever. Anyways. Narcissa sent me to get you both for breakfast."

"Sure. But first I wanna show you what we did today." I said with excitement.

"No thanks I'll pass. I think I've seen enough of my sister kissing my best friend today."

"Shut up dickhead. I meant the plants. I wanna show you the plants."

"Ah okay. My bad."

I showed him around the few pots we did today and we headed for breakfast together. Turns out Narcissa called us a bit early to shower and not be all muddy while on the table. Draco and I did as she said and joined her and Theo for breakfast. Later when all of us were seated on the couch there was a doorbell.

"Are we expecting anyone mum?" Draco asked getting up to open the door.

"No we're not."

There was squealing and laughter coming from the door, getting closer to us. I recognized the voices immediately. Theo seemed to do so too. Even Narcissa did. All three of us got up and Theo and I ran and met them in the hallway. All of us were screaming of joy and I hugged Mils and Pansy, practically jumped on them. I hugged Blaise and after Narcissa greeted them, we all went back to the living room.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" I asked.

"Of course it was a surprise you dummy." Mils answered it.

"It was my plan. You're welcome everyone." Pansy said as she flipped her hair back.

"Okay kids I'll be going now, and I'll tell your parents that you have arrived."

"Thanks Cissy." Mils said. Narcissa smiled at Mils and shook her head and walked away.

We sat there talking for what felt like hours. After lunch we went out in the snow. We then rested for a while and came down for dinner. Just as Narcissa went back to her room an owl pecked the window. Draco took the many letters the owl was carrying and walked back to us.

"There are six of these addressed to each of us but they're not from Hogwarts. The crest though, I swear I've seen it somewhere." He gave out the letters and Pansy sucked in a deep breath of clear annoyance.

"It's the Greengrass family crest and since these are for us, its has to be Astoria and Daphne. What do those bitches want now?"

The Greengrass twin sisters. They're known for two things. One, Their (father's) name and fame. Two, pinning after Draco and Theo with all they have. Astoria's been bothering me since the day Draco and I told everyone about our relationship. I think even before that actually. When Draco refused to dance or hookup with her. It was only sex for Draco but Astoria took those two bits of attention for love and longing. She keeps blabbing about shit like how Draco is in love with her but I'm bewitching him with love potion or something. Daphne too has been annoying Pansy since forever.

But Pansy and I are strong enough to handle those slugs with pounds of botox and makeup. And we trust our boyfriends enough. We opened the letters and read them. They were invitations for a Christmas party.

"Tell me we're not going." Mils said as she groaned at the thought of them.

"Of course we aren't." Pansy agreed.

"No guys wait. I mean we know why they would invite Theo and Draco. And they don't particularly have any issues with Mils or Blaise either, right?"

"Right." Blaise responded.

"But what I don't really understand is why would they invite me and Pansy. I mean its quite obvious they have something up their sleeves."

"What are you implying?"

"I say we go to the party. We all know if we go there we are gonna be the centre of attention. And if we don't go who knows what rumours they'll spread to make us look bad. They'll be sidelined in their own party. Doesn't that sound just great? I can already see their faces fuming with jealousy and it feels refreshing already. Besides I personally don't want to miss out on a night of free drinks and stuff, especially when it's Christmas."

"You're a devil you know that?" Mils said giggling, clearly liking my idea.

"I know Mils." I winked at her.

"Okay yeah makes sense. And if you're right about them having a plan, then I we'd have to be careful because we know they can go to any extent when it comes to Theo and Draco." Pansy said.

"Guess we're going to the party then."