13

Tiana's POV

While having dinner, Draco whispered in my ear, "Meet me in the library after everyone is gone princess.", sending shivers down my spine. I nodded looking down at my plate, trying to hide my face that was red by now. Then after dinner we talked and as soon as everyone went back to their rooms, tired from playing in the snow all day, I sneaked to the back of the library, where we met this morning, knowing that's where Draco would be. I walked up to the last shelf and he pulled me in a kiss even before I could see him properly, though I immediately kissed him back. His cold hand covered in rings was on my throat as he pushed me against the wall, his free hand then grabbed both my wrists and held them above my head. I moaned softly at his movements and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth, deepening the kiss.

 After a while when we were both out of breath, he pulled away, freeing my wrists and neck.

"You don't know how hard it is keeping my hands off you all day princess." I giggled at that.

"I know Draco. I'm irresistible."

"You know, I really do feel bad about hiding this from Theo. He's my best friend and your brother after all."

"I know. Me too. But I'm scared. He's too protective of me. Besides, no boy would want his sister to date his best friend with a fuckboy history."

"Hey!"

"What? You know I'm not wrong." He just rolled his eyes, not even bothering to deny.

He then intertwined his fingers in mine, grabbed a book and walked over to the couch in the library itself. He made me sit, handed me the book and lied down with his head on my lap. I smiled at how he shifted from rough Draco to soft Draco within seconds.

"Read." He said. I opened the book and started reading it, realizing it was another romance novel. When I was halfway through the book, I stopped and looked at him. He was already asleep. I shut the book and smiled at him. I kissed his forehead softly, trying not to wake him. I bent down sideways, resting my head on the armrest and slept.

Next morning I woke up with the sun flashing on my eyes through the window. I sat up and looked down. Draco was still here, sleeping. I liked this. Waking up to the sight of him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. I smiled gently. As much as I hated it, I had too wake him up before the others came down. I started stroking his messed up yet silky platinum blonde hair and softly spoke up, in order to not startle him.

"Draco, wake up darling its morning."

His eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Morning princess. Also I like that nickname." He said sitting up.

"Morning darling." I giggled and continued, "We should head back to our rooms now before the others wake up and come down." He nodded as he stood up and held his hand out for me. I took it then got up. He gave me a kiss on my cheek before we headed out.

Today was gonna be our last day at the manor, we'd leave tomorrow. I was sad to be leaving Draco. I knew we'd be seeing each other again on new year's eve, that's five days later, but nothing would match being with him everyday. It was the usual today. Breakfast, then talking, then lunch, then again talking, playing in the snow, then dinner. But today after dinner we again decided to go for a walk. Like last time we stopped at a cafe for a hot cocoa, but this time the others too were up for going up ahead. As soon as we reached the bridge me and Draco looked at each other and grinned, remembering what happened the last time we were here. We took some pictures then decided to head back since we had to pack too.

We all went straight back into our rooms and after all the doors were closed, I heard a knock on mine. I dropped the clothes I was about to pack and opened the door. It was Draco. He was standing on my door, shirtless, in grey sweatpants. Those abs, damn. Without making any noise I let him in and he sat down on the bed, watching me pack.

"Are you just going to stare at me?"

"Yes because I'm not gonna see you for the next five days."

I shut my trunks, as I was done packing, and put them on the floor. I walked over to Draco and sat on his lap.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too princess."

We kissed and then lied down cuddled on my bed, knowing we were both gonna be the first ones to wake up. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close as I rested my chin on the top of his head and gently stroked his hair, and we slept.

I woke up at the first ray that came in the room. Draco was still holding me close, his head was still snuggled in my neck.

"Draco, come on darling, we've got to get up." I said trying to sit up.

"No. Five more minutes. Please." He said and he pulled me back down. I gave in immediately. Five minutes never hurt anyone, right?

Oh but how wrong I was. I heard a loud knock on my door.

"Tia, are you up yet?"

I was Theo. Me and Draco panicked as we jumped out of the bed. Shit. Shit. Shit. Then it hit me. We're witches and wizards for crying out loud.

"Draco." I whisper yelled as Theo continued to pound on my door.

"What do we do?"

"Just apparate to your room for Merlin's sake."

"You're a genius princess." He said, gave me a small kiss and left. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Geez brother, chill. I see you're out early today"

"I see you aren't. By the way, have you packed?"

"Yes dad." I said rolling my eyes. He rolled his too at my response.

"Well get ready, we'll be leaving after breakfast."

"After breakfast? Didn't we plan to leave before?"

"Well yes, but Narcissa insisted we all had breakfast together one last time."

"Okay. I'll be down in 15."

I showered, freshened up, got dressed and headed down. We all sat together with Narcissa and ate. As soon as we were done, the elves got our luggage down. We hugged each other, said our goodbyes and apparated to our places, already excited for our new year party plan.