25

Tiana's POV

The next morning I woke up feeling content, now that me and Draco didn't have to hide and be careful anymore. We could fun around and be reckless without the fear of being seen, well except for the teachers of course.

Soon Draco was up too and I headed back to my own room to get ready. His face was completely healed, thanks to the precautionary potions he keeps in his room. We then walked down for breakfast. While walking, I felt Draco's ring coated fingers lace through mine. I smiled at his sweet gesture. I looked up at him only to see him already staring back at me.

"What?"

"Nothing you're just really beautiful. And now I can show everyone that you're mine."

"Well I get to do the same. God I was getting really tired of all the girls swooning and hitting on you." I huffed and Draco smirked.

"Are you jealous princess?" He said in a deep tone, his signature sexy smirk still playing on his lips. I let out a surprised chuckle before answering.

"Me? No. No way. Why would I be jealous? They could hit on you all you want. Yet here you are, dating the girl who never even tried." He laughed at that and shook his head.

"That's true."

To be honest, I was a bit jealous. I mean he has had his ways before but I know he would never do anything to me. He has proved it many times. I trust him, but not them.

When I looked back ahead, I saw that our friends were gone. How slow have we been walking?

"Draco we need to hurry up. I'm not going to miss breakfast come on." I said and pulled him along with me, sprinting all the way to the Great Hall before the classes for today started.

After breakfast, the classes went normally. Well, other than the whispers of everyone when they'd see me and Draco stealing short kisses and holding hands. But thank god every house feared the Slytherins and even the Slytherins knew not to mess with us. So one glare would do more than just to shut them up once.

My last class was History of Magic which got over sooner than I expected and saw Draco waiting outside for me. I went to him quickly and we walked back to the common room. Just at the door, I saw Theo shouting at a kid for god knows what reason. I shrugged and walked over.

"I know it. Now get the fuck out of here."

"Damn brother. I thought you cooled down last night. Not gonna punch my boyfriend again, are you?"

"I just might actually."

"Why though?"

"Since this morning, the moment we stepped out of the common room, the whole world's been coming to me to tell me that you two held hands or kissed or hugged."

"Fucking snitches. Not that you didn't know about us now, right?" I said and all of us laughed at a very frustrated Theo.

"I'd appreciate it if you did nothing in front of me please." Theo huffed and rolled his eyes.

"We didn't-"

"Yet." Draco said cutting me off.

"Shut up Draco. And Theo it's not our fault that people think it's funny to tell you about what we do and don't."

"Whatever. Let's just get in."

The rest of the day went the same. Theo had to listen to people telling him about us. This is so annoying. Can't they mind their own fucking business. Ugh. Looks like we have some people to deal with.

He was so smug about this, thinking I was asking for his help because I won't be able to threaten people. But then I reminded him of the times I shut him up and that alone shut him up, again.

Soon it was dinner. We were all normally seated, having food and talking. Once we were done and the plates vanished, Draco climbed up on the table. What is he doing?  The entire Great Hall, including the ghosts and the teachers were looking at him in amusement. Well, he's always loved attention so I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the times he was just looking for it.

"What's up nutjobs... Theo knows I'm dating his sister. Besides it's her decision what she does. So don't go around bothering us. Unless you want me fix those ugly faces of yours."

Everyone looked at him in complete surprise and honestly, so did I. Mils and Pansy rolled their eyes like it was just another day. Guess he has pulled his own publicity stunts before. He jumped down the table and looked around once more.

"What are you all looking at? Shoo." He boomed once again and I facepalmed. Why am I dating him again?  Everyone scurried off immediately. We all got up and walked away when Draco put his arm around my waist. I'm pretty sure I heard a teacher scream 'Detention Mr. Malfoy' but all of us chose to ignore it. He obviously won't go for detention since he didn't 'hear it.' But then again, a small announcement is nothing bad, and a little rudeness too I guess. I looked at him, walking with him as he held me close.

"Was climbing on the table really necessary?!"

"Oh it was. No one would've listened otherwise and that was much more insane."

"Draco Malfoy can't get people to listen to him without climbing on the table? That's disappointing I must say."

I said and before I could even blink, I was pinned against the wall with Draco's one hand on my neck and the other holding both my wrists above my head.

"Disappointing huh? I can show you ways I won't disappoint you."

"Aw did I hurt Draco Malfoys ego?" I said with a fake pout, provoking him even more.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Oh and he did. He smashed his lips on mine even before I could process anything. He kissed me with so much hunger and desire. Like he was waiting to this, in the hallways of the Hogwarts. He licked my lips, asking for entrance. But I wasn't gonna let him win. So when I denied, his grip on my throat tightened, not enough to hurt but enough to increase my desire for him, making me gasp which he took as an opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth deepening the kiss. I tried to yank my hands out of his grip to run them through his hair but his grip was too strong for me.

He then trailed kisses down to my jaw then to my neck. It didn't take him long to find my sweet spot and start sucking on it. I let out a soft moan and he starts sucking even harder and even glides his tongue on the bite. Once he was satisfied with his 'work of art' he looks at it then back at me. He pulls out his wand and mutters a spell pointing it at the dark purple mark on my neck.

"Did you remove it?"

"No princess. I put a protective spell so you cannot cover it up in any way until it disappears in it's own."

I look at him with wide eyes. Oh Merlin.

"What? I just wanted to mark what's mine." He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

I was about to say something when we heard meowing in distance. Filch's stupid pet. By the look on Draco's face, I'm guessing he heard it too. He grabbed my hand and we started sprinting back to our dorm dodging a detention.