18

Tiana's POV

The sun was setting and it was getting darker. I looked at the time, it was 6 o'clock. Time to meet Madam Rosemerta. I decided not to go alone since I need someone to watch around the passage so that no one follows. I ask Draco to come along as it would be nice to have even a minute alone with him now. He happily agreed to my invitation and we left the common room. I could see him smiling as we walked beside each other.

"So are you gonna tell me who's giving you the drinks or not?"

"No I'm not. You want the drinks, you get the drinks. You don't get the name of the person giving them."

"Come on, I'm your boyfriend. Besides, you could be meeting some creep all alone in the middle of a secret passage."

"First, I'm not gonna tell you, not matter what. Second, it's not some creep, just an old friend."

"Fine." Draco says as he puts his hands up, surrendering. I couldn't tell anyone about her because I know they'll start pestering her for drinks and entry in her pub on my name. We casually talk until we reached the entrance and Draco handed me the money for the drinks. I looked around and entered while Draco stood outside, guarding. I walked a bit until I saw her, Madam Rosemerta. I ran to her and launched myself on her. I hugged her as if my life depended upon it. I was meeting her after two whole years. Moments later we pulled apart.

"Hello dear Tiana. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Rosie."

"I got you your favorite snacks from Hogsmead. Thought I'd take something just for you as well."

"Oh my god. Thank you so much. I've been starving literally."

"Why? You haven't been eating well, have you?"

"I have but I missed lunch today, I was really busy. I did have breakfast properly though. Don't worry."

"You should eat my child. No matter how busy you are. But it's alright. I got you covered here."

"I'm glad you do."

"So, how's Hogwarts treating you?"

"Amazing. And being in Slytherin just makes it better."

"I hope you have some nice friends here. Although I know your brother being with you is enough too."

"Yeah I do have some friends. In fact, I even spent half of the Christmas vacation with them."

"That's wonderful dear. I'm happy for you. Tell me about them if you have time, yeah?"

"Oh sure. They're Theo's friends actually. Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Milicent Bulstrode and Draco Malfoy."

"Oh my god. Theo's group. Pure trouble those kids are." I laugh at her slightly annoyed reaction.

"Can't say I'm any different, right?"

"Oh that you aren't. Trouble is your middle name."

"You got that right."

"Anyways, why on earth would you need so many bottles?"

"A Slytherin party. We're celebrating the sacking of Umbridge and New Year."

"Well that's nice, I suppose."

"It really is."

"This isn't the first party then?"

"No. Of course not. Anyways, I'll have to get going now. Gotta sneak the bottles back in and get ready."

"Yes of course."

I paid her, even though she hesitated taking money from me, she came around. She already cut down the price to half when it came to me. The lady would run out of business if I took 25 bottles without paying at all. I wasn't going to do that to her obviously. I hugged her one last time before both of us turned around and headed our separate ways. I shrunk the crates to a much smaller size and put them in my satchel. As soon as I came out Draco took my hand and we sprinted to the Slytherin common room.

"Why would you run like that?" I say as we stopped at the entrance before any of us could say the password.

"Because it's almost time for dinner. You took so damn long in there with Merlin knows who."

"Do I sense jealousy Draco?" I say and smirk.

"So what if I am?" He said with his brows furrowed and lips curled in a pout. He looked so cute, all jealous. If we weren't here out in the open, I would've kissed him immediately. I smiled at him.

"Don't be. It was a woman I met. But that's all I'm telling you now. Stop trying to pry information out of me." His face relaxed and turned into a satisfied smirk. I shook my head at him and said the password and we went in. I brought out the small crates and enlarged them back to their original size.

"This is it. I'm going to get ready now. Bye." With that I walked back to my room.

Pansy and Mils were almost ready. So they helped me out.

"Where have you been all evening? Theo said you had gone to run an errand." Mils said, buried in my closet, choosing a dress for me.

"The boys were planning a party without enough drinks. I had gone to get them. I know someone who could help me out on such a short notice."

"This is actually the first time they didn't have enough drinks you know." Pansy said as she cleaned my face up and smoothed my skin.

"Wow, okay. Maybe because of Umbridge, they messed up, since we couldn't party for over two months." I said.

"That makes sense. Now what about this one?" Mils said as she pulled out a green dress from my cupboard.

"I like that one. Thanks Mils."

"Anytime." She said as she looked through all her heels trying to find a pair that matches with her dress.

Tiana's dress

Pansy did my makeup and Mils helped me with my hair and we quickly headed downstairs

Pansy did my makeup and Mils helped me with my hair and we quickly headed downstairs. Everything was just as I had expected it to be, booming loud music, drugs, drinks and smoke in the air. Only one thing was different. There were just too many people here this time, as if people from other houses were here too. Looks like everyone wants to celebrate the sacking of Umbridge. Anyway, the more the merrier, right? We pushed through the crown and walked over to where the boys were sitting. Draco sat there in his casuals, looking so relaxed and carefree. I sat beside him immediately, getting irritated by people bumping into me and desperately needing a drink. Pansy and Mils went over to their boyfriends and started snogging them. Draco bent down to my ear, his hot minty breath sending chills down my spine, making me forget everyone around us.

"You look breathtaking, princess." He said in a raspy voice. I was losing control.

Not realizing that his lips were still by my ear, I turned to look at him and as I did, our lips brushed past each other. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened them back, he was leaning against the couch, looking at me with a smirk on his face. Oh boy, this is gonna be hard.