34

Tiana's POV

The rest of the summer passed by pretty normally. Mils, Blaise and Pansy came to the manor once almost every week and we had a blast each time they did. We even went to the beach and dripping wet shirtless Draco with messy wet hair has become my favourite. 

Blaise, Mils and Pansy had their birthdays during the vacations but the girls had theirs in the same week, although not on the same day. I'm telling you, they really are long lost twins. We shopped during the day and partied and got drunk all night. We shopped at a muggle mall because, let's be honest, they have a much better taste in fashion when it comes to non classy clothes. And because of that the boys had to carry all the bags on their own. It was hilarious watching them whine like babies for us to stop.

We went to Diagon Alley to get our stuff for our sixth year. I found Diagon Alley rather interesting this time. Different shops to visit with different people. I never knew there were such amazing cafes and shops in here.

The next day we got back on the train to go back to the place I now called my home, Hogwarts. After the sorting ceremony, dinner and unpacking we met up in common room. Everyone except Blaise and Mils were there.

"Guys where are Mils and Blaise? None of Mils' stuff was there in the room."

"Yeah even Blaise's."

Then the door opened and those two came in. They were smiling and I noticed something shining on their robes. It was a badge.

"Guess who're the Slytherin prefects this year?"

"No way. That's amazing." Pansy said as we walked over to congratulate them.

"Yeah. Congratulations on being a part of every-professor's-ass-licking committee." Draco commented in his ever so sarcastic tone.

"Yeah. I mean, who would've expected the she-devil, rule-breaking Mils to become the house prefect?" Theo said, agreeing with Draco.

"Is that jealousy I smell boys? That the Slytherin prince and the short tempered bully didn't get it."

"Jealous? Of you? You wish Bulstrode." The boys said together, in the same tone and mannerism. I scrunched up my nose at their antics.

"I can now see why you two are best friends. How did you guys even manage to handle them for four years?" I said.

"You still love us." They again said together. I sighed at them.

"At this point I'm wondering whether Theo is really my twin or is he Draco's." I crossed my arms and Blaise came next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"This is exactly why I'm glad you're here. The girls are the same and these two are the same. I, the innocent soul, was getting crushed between these psychos."

"I totally get you now."

"So you two gonna turn out the same too now?" Pansy said, irritated at the fact that we've been roasting them.

"Definitely not. I'm not even half as short tempered and violent and crazy as her." Blaise said.

"Well Blaise if we were as sane as you are it would be no fun."

"Anyways. Y'all wanna check out the prefect common room? It's fucking amazing. Come on." Mils said and we followed her out. We stopped at the end of the dungeon and Mils said the password. Once we went in my eyes widened. It really was amazing. And lavishly huge. It was gorgeously lit up in dim green lights with a hint of white light coming from the moon and stars that shone brightly in the bewitched ceiling. There was a comfortable seating around the fireplace, just like the Slytherin common room. There was a wide passage with four doors, two on each side.

"The first ones on both sides are the bedrooms-" Mils began but was cut off by Draco.

"Not that you guys need two. One's gonna be enough."

"If you're that curious Draco, then yes we'll be sharing a room, but since that is not allowed our stuff we'll be in separate ones. Moving on, the second door on the left is a pantry literally four times the one in the Slytherin common room. Finally the second door on the right is a huge ass library."

"Damn Mils. For a girl who breaks rules at every opportunity she gets, you sure did hit a jackpot."

"Not receiving detention even once or being complained about does the trick."

"Whatever. I'm raiding the pantry." I said and went off to the literal heaven on earth.

After spending a few more hours there, the clock struck three and we decided to head back to our dorm.

"T and I are really gonna miss you in the room Mils. Although, we're gonna enjoy the extra space."

"What I will miss is stealing Mils' clothes and makeup."

"Tiana Aurora Nott you stole my clothes and makeup?"

"It's not like you noticed it anyway."

"Well I'm really tired now. Let's get back. I hope the new prefects don't catch us in the corridors." Theo said taunting Blaise and Mils and we headed straight to our rooms.

The next day came by and it was hilarious watching Mils handle all the first years while trying to be calm, which she was miserably failing at. But Blaise had it all under control as always. After their duties were done we had breakfast and then headed down to our spot by the lake, since the first week is always off, which was occupied by some Gryffindors but we shooed them right away.

Mils told us about the Gryffindor prefects she heard talking about how they were gonna be on our tails to catch us doing something or the other to get us in trouble and how we'd finally get what we 'deserve.' We promised that we won't be reckless while she takes care of those menacing filthy Gryffindors.

Later Blaise and Mils showed us the prefect bathroom which was to die for so we went in for fun, because who can resist a nice warm bubble bath, right?

After a while we came out, dried ourselves and headed for dinner. Blaise realised how late they were for their further duties and quicky rushed off. This is gonna be a long year. If not for me then for Mils for sure.