3

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Tiana's POV

Rachel Waters.

What is she doing here? She's supposed to be in-

"Earth to Tiana!!!"

Pansy shouted and pulled me back to reality. It was really happening. Why didn't Theo tell me. What am I gonna do now!?

"Tiana are you ok? You look really pale."

"Y-Yeah I'm ok."

"This is our other roommate, Willy Rivers."

"Pleasure to meet you. You can call me Willy. I'm in your year too. I heard you just transferred here from Beauxbatons. I did too, but in my third year." She smirked.

"Umm... Hi. I'm Tiana."

She changed her name. Oh lord. I have to talk to Theo tomorrow. And sleep with one eye open.

I woke up early, before everyone else. I got ready and went down to the common room. We didn't have classes till the next week. Theo told me that the first week of school was always free. So at least I didn't have to worry about studies. I had water and tried to calm my nerves. I was safe here. My friends were around. Theo was around. They wouldn't let anything happen to me. Deep breaths Tiana. Deep breaths. Knowing Theo, he would wake up soon too. Both of us sleep very little yet are energized throughout the day.

I was correct. Just then Theo came down. I ran to him and hugged him tight. I started panicking again.

"Tia, are you ok? Come on sit down."

"She's here Theo. Rachel's here."

"The Rachel!?"

"Yes Theo, the Rachel."

"What!? Sis there's no Rachel in Slytherin."

"No she changed her name. Willy Rivers. Willy Rivers is Rachel Waters."

Theo went pale too. He held me tighter. He knows what she did. He too knows that she isn't supposed to be here.

"Oh god Tia. I'm so sorry. If only I'd known. I'm really sorry."

"Shh. Theo. It's not your fault. Besides I feel much more safer here than I did there."

"You need to be really careful sis." He said and I nodded. It took so long for me to forget what I went through now it's all coming back. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down in my brother's arms. He did not try to stop me from crying. He knew I had to let it all out. After that incident three years ago, I stopped showing my emotions, I was too scared to do that. Look at me, crying on the first day at my new school.

Just then the rest of our group came down. They saw me crying and Theo just holding me. They rushed to us. The boys were quiet, though they looked worried, but the girls started questioning.

"Tiana!?"

"What's wrong?"

"Not here guys. I can't have everyone knowing." I said, tears still dripping down my cheeks.

"Lets go back down to the lake. No one's there at this time." Blaise said. I nodded.

We rushed down to the lake and all sat down, Theo still trying to comfort me. He whispered in my ears, "You don't have to tell them if you're not ready."

"No it's ok. I think I am. I want to." I replied and Theo reassured me with a nod. I took a deep breath.

"Well, it's- it's about that girl in our room, Willy Rivers. She's not Willy Rivers. She's faking her identity. Her real name is Rachel Waters." I said and Pansy and Mils gasped while the boys' eyes widened. Pansy said, "Rachel Waters!? The Rachel Waters!? The youngest girl to ever go to Azkaban!?"

"Y-y-yes." I broke down again. But calmed myself with a deep breath.

"I was in my second year and she was in her fourth. It was the first day of Christmas Break. She didn't go home that year for some reason. So her boyfriend came to stay with her in Beauxbatons. He somehow started talking to me and we became close. Rachel didn't like that. Though they both loved each other, she broke up with him, thinking that he's cheating on her with me. He got really angry. That day, he came to me and took me to an abandoned creepy room. I thought we were just gonna talk like we always did. But instead he tied my hands and closed my eyes with a cloth. I was a small child at that time, I thought we were gonna play something. But then he started slapping me and shouting at me how I was the cause of his break up. He used the silencing charm so that no one could hear us. Then he- he-"

"You don't have to go on Tiana."

"No I want to. I can't hold it in anymore."

"Whenever you're ready."

"I am."

"We're listening. Go on."

"Then he raped me till I was unconscious. This went on till days. He just got more and more brutal. Knives, whips, belts and much more. And I just laid there cold, naked, without food and water. Until it was Christmas. He said that now that he didn't have his girlfriend, there was no use of him staying. So he left. He left me there as it is. But in the evening, Rachel found me. She used the Cruciatus Curse on me. Until I was an inch from death. I begged her to kill me if that was what she wanted. She said that she wanted me to suffer like she did. No one knew this was happening until Theo wrote to the Headmistress that I wasn't answering any of his letters and if I was doing well. That's when they realized that I was missing. They started looking for me immediately and came at the right time. Rachel was caught red-handed."

"Then we know what happened. The aurors took her. She was put in Azkaban for life." Blaise said.

"Yeah."

"Then how is she here. Connecting the time lines, she clearly just spent one year there."

"That's what I'd like to find out too."

"We've got to do something. There's no way she's gonna sit back now that Tiana's here too." Draco said.

"She hasn't changed her appearance. It should be easy." I said.

"We've got to take this to Dumbledore sis. He'll make that bitch talk."

"What if he doesn't believe me?"

"If he doesn't then we'll inform the ministry alright."

"But they haven't noticed that she's gone."

"My father is friends with the minister. I'll ask him have a chat with him."

"Thanks a lot you guys seriously."

"Hey its alright. We're here for you."

" Let's go to Dumbledore after breakfast, ok?"

"Okay." And with that we headed back to the castle.