36

Tiana's POV

Days have passed since the party and a lot has happened since then. Pucey remained unconscious until the next day and had to be taken to the hospital wing. When he was asked about the details of his injuries, he told the teachers that Draco started punching him out of no where, in hopes to get Draco out of his way to me. So once Draco was called, all of us went along with him to set the accusations right.

He told the teachers the truth about what really happened. Pucey was given a month's detention along with a warning that if this was repeated he would be expelled and depending upon the severity of his actions he might even end up in Azkaban. But I wish these consequences took place now because I know he's not gonna stop now considering the series of angered glares he threw at me.

But I wasn't worried at all. I know that none of my friends would let anything happen now. Draco has been extra protective ever since. He doesn't let anyone look in my direction, let alone Pucey or Flint.

I even asked Mils to teach me self defence for precautions though. What if I'm alone and something happens? I can't expect someone to be around me all the time to protect me.

It's been a few months since I've been training with Mils and even though I am strong enough to handle situations on my own, I don't really want to stop because it makes me feel good in many ways. We even dragged Pansy's lazy ass into this with us. It's hilarious hearing her curse our names every time we're training.

Draco says I've built abs and gained muscles. The muscles I can agree upon but abs I don't think so. But then again, at this point Draco knows my body better than me.

Time has been flying so fast that it was time for the Christmas break already. Before I knew it, Hogwarts was covered in snow. It was the now the night before we left for our Christmas break. We were all packed and went back down to the lake.

"I swear on Merlin I'm never working out with you two." Pansy says as she slightly limps on her way.

"Oh shut up. Theo makes you limp more than this." Mils says and winks. Theo blushes but chuckles.

"Well at least that's pleasurable. How the fuck do you term cramps all over as pleasurable huh Mils?" Pansy snaps and we laugh at her.

"Oh Tiana you don't get to laugh. You bloody arrive to classes late just because you can't walk after you and Draco have sex." Pansy says and smirks.

"Okay can we not discuss my sister's sex life at least while I'm still here?" Theo says scrunching his nose.

"We discussed ours it's only fair." Pansy tells her boyfriend.

"At least I can say that my boyfriend is the only one who can make me limp, P. I'm one up here." I smirk and Draco kisses me.

"Do you have any idea how turned on I am right now?" Draco whispers in my ear as he leans in for another kiss.

"Wait till we get back love." I whisper back and he rolls his tongue on his cheek.

"Can't wait." He kisses me again but we were interrupted by Blaise.

"Okay okay lovebirds. We get it, you can't keep your hands off each other. But can we continue walking before any teacher catches us?"

"Yes dad." Draco says and rolls his eyes at Blaise for interrupting our kiss. He then holds my hand and we continue walking.

Once we've settled down in our usual place, Blaise pulls out the bottle of alcohol. Just as we were talking and laughing and drinking, Mils' expression changes to a worried one as she stares at the gates of the castle.

"Mils wha-"

"Guys up now and literally run, all questions later, just trust me."

We immediately sprinted back to our common room and Mils hid the bottle in some first year's closet. Once we caught our breaths we looked at Mils hoping for an explanation.

"The Gryffindor prefects saw us down there and before they could get the teachers I had y'all sprint back. And they might check our rooms for the bottle the prefects saw so I hid it with the innocent little first year."

And how right she was. Just a few minutes later, the Gryffindor prefects came along with McGonagall and Snape. And they searched for the bottle but never found it thanks to Mils.

"Is something wrong Professor?" Mils asks Snape.

"We were informed by the Gryffindor prefects that you lot were doing illicit activities by the lake after curfew."

"No sir. We've been here talking since after dinner. Blaise and I finished our duties first and then joined them."

"Miss Bulstrode, may I ask what you are doing out of your prefect dormitory at this time." McGonagall asked itching to take out points away.

"With all due respect Professor, the prefects of your house too are out of their respective dormitory, not to mention disturbed you and Professor Snape for false information. So I believe that no rules have been broken by either us Slytherin prefects or our fellow housemates."

Mils replied confidently as Snape seemed to have a hard time holding his cold demeanour at Mils' reply. So did we but we knew that if we reacted we sure would be punished for that now. They all left but we saw Snape smirking at Mils just for a little while before getting back to his signature scowl. This girl sure never ceases to amuse me.

"Oh how I've waited for old McGonagall to be shut up like that." Draco said as he went to get retrieve the bottle.

We sat their talking till the bottle was finished and then headed back to our rooms with our heads slightly spinning. I immediately collapsed on the bed and Draco fell beside me as he pulled me closer.

"You told me to wait earlier princess. I've waited long enough after hearing you talk back to Pansy about us like that." Draco said somewhat slurring and I giggled.

"I want to sleep for the few hours that we have left Draco. You go to sleep too." I put my head on his chest and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

"Love?"

"Yes Draco?"

"Ask mum if you can sleep with me in my room now."

"You know we anyways sleep together right?"

"Yes but you know it would be nice to peacefully wake up next to each other instead of hurrying back to our rooms so that we don't get caught."

"Okay."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah I mean why not. It's not like she doesn't know already but I do get your point. It really would be great to not wake up to either of us finding our clothes to rush out." Draco chuckled and held me close as we dozed off.