A Very Odd Superfan

Episode 3 The Biggest Fan

Sonic's POV

Today is career day and I got the offer to speak to the children for career day. I was waiting patiently until i was about to go speak alongside with Amy

Amy: I still can't believe they asked you to speak at Career Day.

Sonic: And I still can't believe they didn't ask you to speak at "Snide Comment Day".

Then while listening to everyone else, I got the call to go backstage. I saw Yasemin there as she was running career day. Heck, she even put in a good word for me to speak on career day. I couldn't thank her enough.

Yasemin: Hey Sonic, how are you feeling?

Sonic: all good, thanks again for letting me speak on career day

Then she giggles and places her hand on my shoulder

Yasemin: of course, you're an inspiration to everyone and maybe the little kids will see that too

Then once Lady Walrus was done, Yasemin gave me a microphone and walked with me along the stage.

Yasemin: Alright kids next up we have the hero himself, Sonic the hedgehog!

Then she grabbed my hand and once I was on stage she walked off.

Then i started to tell the kids about my latest victory

Yasemin's POV

Ok when i said to Sonic talk to the kids about being a hero i was not expecting a long story about our latest victory.

Sonic: He had us cornered. All hope was lost. That's when I leapt off the wall with a 360 flip, (Backflips himself) drop kicked his robot minions, and spin-dashed Eggman's Bash-up Bot!

Then once the story was done the children were clapping. I then joined the stage to end career day.

Yasemin: Alright kids that concludes career day everyone. (turns to Sonic) thank you for coming today Sonic and thank you all for listening!

Then Sonic does a mic drop and a peace sign and then next thing I know he leaves the stage.

Sonic's POV

Well now that that's over, I can now go back home and relax.

Mark: Oh boy! There he is! Sonic the Hedgehog! (Runs up next to me, smiling)

Sonic: (Glumly) Uh, aren't you a bit old for Career Day?

Mark: I am not a student, actually. I just wanted to meet you. Mark the Tapir. Hi, I'm your biggest fan.

Then he shakes my hand but it goes for far too long and i want it to stop

Sonic: Yea-- okay. That's enough handshaking.