They Came From The Sky

Episode 16: Robots From The Sky Part 1

Yasemin's POV

After a couple of weeks things have been nice in the village. Right now me and the team we're cleaning Dave the interns car.

Amy: What a great turnout for our charity car wash! That new daycare center will be funded in no time!

Old Monkey: (walks in) What's wrong with the old daycare center?

Yasemin: Well uh...

Then i see Chumley caught in a cage

Yasemin: it could be made more better and safer for the children

Amy: yeah it needs to be updated

Then Eggman comes in fuming mad

Eggman: Hey! You jerks robbed me blind. I must have had a couple of bucks in my change holder and now there's just a few stray coins. Figured you could leave two behind and old Eggman wouldn't notice! Well, I notice, bucko!

Sonic: Slow your roll, cue-ball. We didn't take anything.

Then i see a ship in the background but Eggman was still talking

Eggman: I could've bought something off Meh Burger's "Just a Buck Menu" with that money, like a half-handful of fries, or a symbol of jelly.

Yasemin: That's all that loose change is for you? (scoffs) typical

Eggman: (grunts) watch your mouth there tiny!

Yasemin: for what? I'm just saying what I believe is true. It's just loose change, let it go!

Then we all hear an explosion

Sonic: Woah. What was that?

Eggman: Don't try to change the subject, you change thief. Robots, attack!

Then we all prepare for battle as Eggman's minions appeared

Narrator's POV

The crashing ship seems to have appeared near the forest. Out came two robots

Mighton: You OK there Bolts? Status report!

Bolts: (From the roof of the ship) Well, I made it in one piece. (His hand that holds onto the twig falls off) Eh, roughly. (Reattaches his arm)

Both Mighton and Bolts hear loud noises and run towards them. They find themselves in the village and they see Team Sonic fighting Eggman's robots

Mighton: Those carbon-based lunatics are destroying out robot brethrens!

Bolts: Let's not be hasty. We don't have all the facs.

Sonic: (Kicks a robot) Nothing's more fun than turning your robots into scrap heaps.