Meet Fiendbot!

Episode 10: Fiendbot

Sonic's POV

(Tails's House)

I can't believe what I just found from the flea market. Tails, Knuckles and Amy are gonna freak out when they see this!

Sonic: (barges inside Tails's house excited) Look what I found at the flea market!

I show them all that i got tomato otamus two

Knuckles: Dude! Is that "Tomatopotamus Two"?

Tails: That's the best one in the entire series! "Tomatopotamus" never worked in 3-D.

Knuckles: Game companies always ruin their beloved franchises.

Sonic: And they never should've changed the color of Tomato Potamus legs.

Amy: We used to play that all the time. Why did we ever stop?

Tails: The game was built with a microchip made from Sparcium, a rare alloy that proved more valuable than the cartridge itself. All existing copies were recalled and melted down years ago.

Sonic: Well, they didn't get every copy.

Then I rush over and start the game. We were all playing the game and we were all battling each other

Tails: Eat ketchup, Sonic!

Sonic: Need I remind you that I'm the undefeated "Tomato Potamus" champ?

Knuckles: Maybe you should put your tomato where your mouth is.

Sonic: Tell you what, if any of you noobs can take me down, chili dogs are on me!

Yasemin's POV

Today Eve was going back home. I was with her spending my last day seeing her.

Eve: This place sure is great. I can see why you love it so much

Yasemin: i do, but i promise i'll stop by to see you and everyone else

Eve: I know you will. We all miss you. Maybe you can teach the newbies some of those tricks you learned here. Oh also Owen wanted me to give you this.

Then she hands me more of my weapons

Yasemin: oh, I forgot about these! (grabs them) these will come in handy.

Eve: well i should get going

Then i hug her

Yasemin: can't you stay for a little bit longer?

Eve: Come on, the team needs me. Now let's go

Then I follow her outside and I watch her leave. I already miss her.

Sonic's POV

Tails is almost out of lifes! Yes!