Fast And Very Furious

Episode 27: If You Build It They Will Race

Narrator's POV

Team Sonic is waiting for Tails to finish fixing his plane.

Knuckles: Hurry up before we realize that skydiving over a volcano is a bad idea.

Tails tries screwing a bolt into his plane but it snaps.

Tails: Ah, crud.

Knuckles: Welp, that's what you get for rushing.

Tails: I'll just use my new Build-it Box.

Tails types something in on his laptop. The Build-it Box creates another bolt.

Sticks: Is that a gateway to a parallel dimension of bolt people?

Yasemin: (confused) What?

Tails: Not exactly. It uses 3D modeling to replicate everyday objects.

Sticks: (Pick up the bolt) That must be why you didn't call it the "Parallel-dimension-bolt-kidnap Box".

Amy: Tails, you can create anything with this machine. Not just tiny bolts.

Tails: You're right.

Tails types something in on his laptop. The Built-it Box creates a bigger bolt.

Tails: Yeah!

Yasemin: Tails that's not what Amy meant

Knuckles: Why do you hate fun, Tails?! You could build cool stuff, like a car, a pizza oven, or even a giant bolt!

Tails: Building a car or pizza oven would require a larger Build-it Box, which I don't have.

Sonic: Use this to build a-a bigger bag-baguette bot... build a beggar... ah, built it buy by a buggy bag bag or box buzzard... The answer is simple but saying it not so much.

Then Tails presents a much bigger build-it-box to the rest of the team

Tails: 20,000 refill cartridges later, and we're finally done!

Knuckles: Now let's make a cool thing. The biggest bolt in the world!

Amy: Or a pizza oven or a car?

Knuckles: Car sounds good too, with a built-in pizza oven!

Tails: If we're going to make a car, it needs to be multifunctional.

Knuckles snatches the laptop off Tails. Tails gets grumpy.

Knuckles: Functional, schmunctional. It should be monster truck-ional! With giant pavement crushing wheels! (Softly) And I believed someone mentioned a pizza oven? Huh?

Amy snatches the laptop from Knuckles.

Amy: We need something cute and fashionable that will turn heads... and is loaded with offensive weapons!