Chapter 1

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 1:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 1:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shi Yinhuo stood up, shocking Tang Yulin next to her. Tang Yulin hurriedly pulled her hand to signal her to sit down quickly, but Shiyin threw it away, covering her belly regardless, with a painful expression on her face. The few people present leaned slightly, "Sorry, I...I have to go to the bathroom right away."

As he said, he rushed out of the box with his foot raised.

She stepped on high heels of a few centimeters all the way into the bathroom, looked up in the mirror, and found that her appearance had completely changed.

A pair of beautiful long hair, a pair of peach eyes that will seduce people, long and curled eyelashes, a tall nose, **** lips, and white and smooth skin that looks like fat.

Although in real life she can be considered to be a bit of beauty, but she definitely can't achieve this kind of fairy face value.

Shi Yin raised his hand and pinched his face severely.

Damn it! It hurts so fucking!

Shiyin gazed at the red mark pinched out by her on the strange face in the mirror with a sad face, and completely confirmed one thing-she had penetrated into a novel that she had just finished reading the heroine and the abuse novel of the same name. .

Originally, Shi Yin didn't read abuse texts. After all, life is so bitter. When you read novels for entertainment and pastime, you will definitely choose cookies to adjust your mood!

However, because the heroine of this abused article has the same name and surname as her, Shiyin made an exception to chase after her.

In fact, it is a very **** novel about torture. The heroine is a wealthy daughter who is about to fall down. The hero is a wealthy young master who has lost his parents since childhood and only has a grandfather and a frail young uncle. Although the heroine and the heroine A few years of age difference, but because I have known each other since I was a child, I can be regarded as a childhood sweetheart. The heroine is a silly sweet who has no scheming and is simple enough to explode. All the cells are filled with Zhou Siyang, and his eyes are full of Zhou Siyang. The relationship was married, and the hostess married her dream lover as she wished.

Shiyinben thought that the two people in the book would slowly develop their feelings after they got married, and they would get married first and then love something. After all, most of the novels were developed in this way. As a result, the author, the one who kills a thousand swords, halfway to the male protagonist. After a **** college Bai Yueguang came out, the male protagonist saw Bai Yueguang again, and his heart was hooked away. He engaged in a scene of rekindling his old love with the old lover. While dealing with the female protagonist, he entangled with Bai Yueguang. Unclear.

Shiyin suffocated his breath, thinking about the heroine turning over the serf and singing along the way, cruelly torturing the male lead, and getting rid of the male lead to go to the end of the world with the sword.

In the finale, the weak female protagonist failed to abuse the male protagonist as she wanted, and even committed suicide with a child.

This made Shi Yin seem to have eaten a pile of shit, disgusting, and want to vomit but can't vomit it out.

So in real life, the female star Shion, who was still playing on the third line, sent a comment to this article to express her dissatisfaction and incomprehension when she was resting on the set after acting.