Chapter 33

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 33:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 33:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

33.

Shiyin lied directly to Zhou Chengyuan and said: [We have already arrived at the place to eat, and the food is already served. 】

She raised her head after sending it out and found that Shan Qing was signing an autograph for Xiao Meng, a very wealthy girl.

Shiyin suddenly smiled and said, "Xiao Meng is very foresighted. It is about to sign now. When our Xiaodanqing debuts, then this is a treasure!"

Xiaomeng giggled and nodded in agreement.

Shan Qing scratched his head without any confidence and said embarrassedly: "If I can't get out of the way, wouldn't it be embarrassing..."

Shiyin and Xiaomeng disagreed with her, Xiaomeng started to blow her rainbow farts: "Miss Sister, you are very popular now! When I watched you through the show this time, I thought you were so cute. Now, when I meet you, real people think you are even more cute! And everyone really likes you and Yinyin's CP pair! CP fans have also given a name called Monosyllable."

Time tone: "..."

She suddenly felt a bit chilly in the back of her neck.

Oh no, it should be because Shan Qing felt a chill on the back of his neck.

Shiyin leaned over and asked unknowingly Shan Qing quietly: "Little egg white, do you feel gloomy?"

Shan Qing was puzzled, "No, what's the matter?"

Shiyin sighed pretendingly, and began to rush into the play. She looked at Shan Qing with a sad face, and said to her: "If someone threatens you, let you leave me, to dismantle our pair of monosyllables, you Will you leave me?"

Shan Qing blinked his eyes and shook his head without hesitation. The words were particularly firm and said to Shiyin: "Of course not! Yinyin is my best friend, how could I be separated from Yinyin!"

Shiyin laughed, and she stretched out her hand and said to Shan Qing, "Come on, let's pull the hook, Little Egg White must remember what you said and stay with Yinyin!"

Shan Qing and Shi Yin pulled the hook, and then the two of them also posted thumbs-up stamps.

When the two sisters were getting better, Xiaomeng had already secretly taken a small video next to him, and sent it to the young lady in the team who was in charge of propaganda.

Miss Sister quickly posted this little video on the studio's Weibo. As expected, there were a bunch of CP fans claiming to be "monosyllable" in the comments.

Although Shan Qing did not have much celebrity before, it cannot be denied that she was very popular in this show. Now besides Shiyin, she should be the most popular player.

Mainly because of her pleasing personality, she is also very talented and capable, so everyone likes such a dazed Shan Qing.

Shiyin’s team naturally wants to keep the popularity of its own artists, so it does not exclude more interaction with Shanqing when the program is broadcast, which is also good for Shiyin.

Shiyin and Shan Qing didn’t know that the video of them saying they can’t leave the hook and stamping seal had been exposed on Weibo, and Mr. Zhou, who was still waiting for his wife to return, saw the Weibo immediately. This video on Bo.