Chapter 30

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 30:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 30:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

30.

Zhou Chengyuan felt that she was very innocent, and it was obviously none of his business, so she put the blame on him.

The man was sitting next to the wife, and the pot came from her mouth.

Zhou Chengyuan took Shiyin's hand and said dumbfounded: "How could I say that you are ugly? Yinyin is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

Shiyin shook off his palm, snorted with her squeezed mouth, and was still immersed in a dream that she didn't fully relieve herself because she felt that Zhou Chengyuan was at fault.

After a while, she raised her face and asked earnestly: "What if one day I don't look like this? Will you still like me?"

Zhou Chengyuan replied without hesitation: "Of course it will."

"No matter what Yinyin looks like, I only like you."

"But how do you recognize it?" She looked at him, raised her hand and pulled her face, "I'm not what you know it to be. You may not recognize that face at all. What if it's ugly?"

Zhou Chengyuan raised his hand, gently stroked the place she had pinched, and whispered softly, "Because you are the voice of time, the voice of my love, what I love deeply, not your appearance, so No matter what the sound becomes, my uncle will recognize you."

As long as your soul is immortal, I can find you.

The ends of the world, any time and space.

Shi Yin didn't know why, and felt a little hot in his eyes.

She leaned forward, pulled the quilt and lay again, deliberately turning her back to Zhou Chengyuan, covering the quilt almost over her head, and muffledly said: "Dizziness, I will lie down for a while."

Zhou Chengyuan sighed secretly in his heart, and reached out to touch her soft little head.

fool.

Shi Yin thought chaotically for a while, and his focus successfully deviated from the subject.

Because what she's paying attention to now is actually... Zhou Chengyuan's words just now are like the words the male protagonist said to the female protagonist in a romance novel or an idol TV series.

Like a thief!

Alas, what a good man, how could he be short-lived.

Shi Yin was actually a little sad.

She doesn’t know what she’s feeling sad about, maybe she feels a little sympathetic to him, after all, she’s also a man who has been with herself for a few months, and the key is good for her. Although she is a little weaker than others in terms of feelings, It's not like a cold stone, it's not hot all the time.

She is also a normal person with seven emotions and six desires.

Shi Yin thought about it a few times, and then fell asleep in a daze.

When I woke up, it was almost noon.

She got out of bed, washed, changed clothes and went out from the bedroom. She just happened to run into the waiter who brought lunch over. Shi Yin sat down and ate by herself, regardless of Zhou Chengyuan, who was still busy in the study.