Chapter 80

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 80:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 80:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wu Mushan is four years younger than Zhou Xuanshi, but these two people seem to have taken the wrong script.

Because from childhood, it was not the little sister Wu Mushan who followed his elder brother Zhou Xuanshi, but Zhou Xuanshi followed Wu Mushan stubbornly.

Especially when Wu Mushan has a performance.

When Wu Mushan was 16 years old, he held his first solo performance in Jiangcheng.

Although she learned a lot of musical instruments when she was a child, the more she grows up, the more she knows that there must be trade-offs. Because she has to take into account the performance of cultural courses while still not being able to lose the knowledge of music, so she can only focus on learning her favorite one. Kind of musical instrument-cello.

She was still in high school at the age of sixteen, and she was already as good as the brightest moon in the night sky, because she was there, and everyone around her was eclipsed.

Many boys in the class have a crush on her, and even the entire high school, there are countless boys who like her as the goddess of the campus.

As early as when he entered high school, when Wu Mushan spoke at the school opening ceremony as an outstanding freshman, he had already captured a large number of male fans.

At the New Year's party in the first year, Wu Mushan let many classmates fall into her talent and beauty with a cello song.

only……

When she held a solo performance in the summer when she graduated from high school the following year, she was discovered a shocking secret.

Zhou Xuanshi, who is already twenty years old, is already studying at university, but this young master did not study at home in the university, and he has been abroad all year round. If it were not for his concern at home, he would definitely not give up the leisurely life abroad.

Zhou Xuanshi came back purely to watch Wu Mushan's performance on the spot. After all, he deceived himself and felt that this girl was not asking him to be there.

In fact, he couldn't wait to agree after someone mentioned it.

Zhou Xuanshi sat in the VIP position with the best view, next to his parents of the two families. Before the opening, Shiyin and Shan Qing were still discussing various gossips in the entertainment industry.

Alas, sure enough, the nature of a woman.

Zhou Xuanshi cocked Erlang's legs and dug out his ears, looked around indifferently, and then got bored, so he got up and planned to go out to get some breath.

Said it is breathable, in fact, I took a few cigarettes and wandered around.

With his temperament, it would be difficult for him to sit quietly for half an hour.

Zhou Xuanshi swayed to the backstage and didn't see Wu Mushan's figure. He frowned slightly, frowned slightly, and snorted.

Just grabbed a staff member, "Where is Shan Shan?"

Although Zhou Xuan was not in the country all the time, everyone was no stranger to him and naturally recognized this face.

"In the locker room, Shao Zhou will wait a while, Miss Shanshan should be out soon."