Chapter 46

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 46:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 46:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

46.

After Zhou Chengyuan finished speaking, he arrogantly hugged Shiyin and walked towards the elevator entrance. Shiyin turned his head back and said to Shan Qing behind: "Little egg white, let's go!"

Only then did Shan Qing trot to follow.

Originally, Shan Qing wanted to get down on the first floor in the elevator, but Shi Yin insisted that he wanted to send her off, so he did not let her get off the elevator on the first floor.

So Shan Qing followed Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan to get off the elevator in the underground parking lot.

Zhou Chengyuan saw Shiyin's Weibo, and observed that she was here based on the information in his photos, and then deliberately brought Chen Meng over to pick her up.

Because he saw the glass in her hand in the photo and knew that she must have had a drink tonight.

He didn't want others to see how his Yinyin looked after being drunk.

However, he did not expect that as soon as he arrived, he saw the scene of his voice and Ye Lun talking face to face, which made his heart uncomfortable and extremely uncomfortable.

Shan Qing was pulled by Shiyin to the side of the car. Shiyin opened the co-pilot's seat and let her sit in. He and Zhou Chengyuan sat down in the back seat.

After getting in the car, Shi Yin asked Shan Qing in front of him: "Where are you going, Xiao Dan Qing?"

"Hangji Hotel."

"Assistant Chen, go there first." Shiyin said to Chen Meng.

"Good lady." Chen Meng answered.

Shiyin knew that Zhou Chengyuan was unhappy, but she still pulled Shan Qing to let her go with her.She didn't want Shan Qingduo to accompany her for a while to prevent Zhou Chengyuan from settle accounts with her, but she simply felt that Shan Qing had a drink tonight. , It’s not safe to go back alone, so I insist on letting Shan Qing go with her.

When Shan Qing was delivered to the hotel entrance, Shan Qing did not let Shiyin get out of the car, so Shiyin dropped down the window and waved to her, "Make an appointment another day!"

Shan Qing smiled, "Okay!"

When walking from the hotel to home, Shi Yin explained to Zhou Chengyuan: "Uncle, I didn't know that I would meet Ye Lun there." She would no longer call Ye Lun in private now. Because he didn't think he was worthy of the "Ye Teacher" she called out again and again.

"I didn't want to talk to him more, he held me back and insisted to apologize to me, saying that the flight guest had something to do with him."

Shiyin took Zhou Chengyuan's arm, leaned his head tilted on his shoulder, and continued to whisper happily: "Just now, my uncle hugged me and swore my sovereignty. A burst!"

She raised her face and looked at Zhou Chengyuan, whose face was cold and unrecognizable. When he also turned to look at her, Shi Yin approached and kissed his lips slightly.

"Don't be angry, uncle?"

Zhou Chengyuan turned away and said nothing.

Shi Yin didn't say much, so he cleverly leaned against him, leaned against him, and closed his eyes.