Chapter 47

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 47:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 47:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

47.

Shiyin still followed Meng Ran’s arrangement and waited for two days before going to the audition. According to Meng Ran’s words, “You have to look through the script to see the plot? Don’t ask the director when you don’t know anything. ."

Shiyin felt that it made sense, so he listened to Meng Ran's words.

The real-time sound has been finished reading the original in the past few days, and now I look through the script and find that the reduction degree is high, and all the classic plot scripts in the novel have been restored.

Out of curiosity, Shi Yin turned back and looked at the screenwriter.

Of the two screenwriters, one of them is An Jiuran, and the author is great.

No wonder.

She just said, how can the degree of reduction be so high, it turns out that the author himself is there.

Two days later, Shiyin got into her RV, and Meng Ran and Xiaomeng accompanied her to the audition location.

Luo Bin was waiting for the two protagonists in a room on the 19th floor of the building. When the time came, she knocked gently on the door, and when she heard a voice saying "Enter" inside, she pushed away. Go in.

In addition to Luo Bin, there are his assistants, two associate directors and two screenwriters in the room.

Each of them had table cards with their identities and names placed on the seats they were sitting on.

Shiyin deliberately wore a pure white dress today, combed his hair into a neat high ponytail, and stepped on a pair of white shoes on his feet.

Shiyin noticed that An Jiuran smiled the moment she saw her.

Because Shiyin's dress is the second dress of the heroine in the novel.

The novel "Orange Soda" mainly tells the story of the quiet, gentle, optimistic and cute girl Chu Xiaomi secretly falling in love with her classmates, who is also recognized as a high-cold student Tang Lutian at the level of a male god.

Chu Xiaomi's grades are above average, but it is still a bit difficult to enter the same university as Xueba, because her score is not enough, but the power of secret love makes her work hard to study hard, trying to catch up with the footsteps of the male **** .

In this youthful journey, she has been chasing in his footsteps all the time, his unintentional words and inadvertent movements will make her heart tremble, and the feeling is like being gently shaken. The orange soda is full of sweet and sour bubbles.

She thought she had a crush on him, no one knew.

But later Chu Xiaomi suddenly discovered that she had a crush on him, and he had always known it.

The one-way secret love she always thought was actually the two-way secret love between them.

Because the other starring Zhong Haoxuan hadn’t arrived when Shiyin came, director Luo Bin talked to Shiyin first, and he asked Shiyin, "Have you seen the script?"

Shiyin nodded, "I have already read it, and I also read the original."

The smile on the corner of An Jiuran's mouth, who hadn't spoken, widened.