Chapter 45

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 45:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 45:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

45.

After dinner, Shiyin was going back with Zhou Chengyuan, but Tang Yulin kept thinking about her and refused to let her go. In the end Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan decided to stay here for one night before going back.

Shiyin sat on the sofa with a fruit plate in her hand. Tang Yulin sat on the sofa and watched her family ethics drama. There were various battles between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in the TV series and the intrigue between the original partner and the mistress. Tang Yulin couldn't help but follow. The barrage scolded the little **** who snatched the original husband and smashed his lover.

Shiyin calmed and enlightened Tang Yulin and said, "Mom, it's just a TV series, don't be so serious."

Tang Yulin sighed, "Oh, I'm really mad! Why is this silly girl so weak, why do such a husband want him! Just get a divorce, and find someone on the street is better than him!"

When Shi Yin listened to Tang Yulin's words of such an old mother, he not only remembered the original plot of this book.

The original heroine was as weak and deceptive as the heroine in the current TV series. She would not say anything if she was wronged. She knew that her husband had cheated but chose to wear a hat of forgiveness. Eventually, she became depressed and committed suicide with a child.

The original writing ended when the heroine committed suicide.

But Shiyin looked at Tang Yulin's angry look now, and she felt that she could think of what this woman would be like after losing her only daughter, who is often foolish but loves her child.

Shi Yin suddenly wanted to do something.

She put down the fruit plate in her hand, leaned forward and hugged Tang Yulin.

Use the body of the original heroine to embrace the mother of the original heroine.

Tang Yulin was slightly surprised by Shiyin's sudden action. She turned her head, looked at Shiyin who was holding her, and asked, "What's wrong with Yinyin?"

Zhou Chengyuan and Shi Mingyuan, who were sitting not far away drinking tea and chatting about those things in the company, also looked over.

Shiyin shook her head. She sucked her nose gently. When she let go of Tang Yulin, she smiled on her face. Then she took Tang Yulin's arm and said to her, "It's okay, I just want to hug my mother! I feel like it's been a long time. I'm not so close to you anymore."

Tang Yulin patted Shiyin's hand in a petting way, but in the next second she saw the heroine being robbed of her husband and pushed her into the sea. Tang Yulin instantly said angrily: "These three children won't have the last laugh! "

Shiyin also echoed: "I will definitely be punished! Alright, alright, mom is out of breath."

Later, when Tang Yulin saw the place where she was frustrated and angry, Shiyin accompanied her to scold her. Shi Mingyuan said to Zhou Chengyuan: "Their mothers are just like this, just get used to it."

Zhou Chengyuan's gaze kept falling on Shi Yin, and he watched her follow Tang Yu and point at the people in the TV series silly, with a clear smile.

"Well," Zhou Chengyuan replied, with some pleasant words: "I'm used to it."

Later, after watching the TV series with Tang Yulin, Shi Yin returned to the room first. .