-Chapter 81

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 81:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 81:

« Prev≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Xiaomeng and Chen Meng can get involved because of the couple Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan.

Originally, Xiao Meng and Chen Meng did not offend the river water, but one day, Chen Meng suddenly found her contact information. This stinky man relied on Zhou Chengyuan behind him, and Zhou Chengyuan threatened Xiao Meng openly and secretly in three sentences, and asked her to reveal his preferences. , Finally, using the temptation of money, he successfully made a p|y transaction with her over the phone.

Xiao Meng felt a little sad.

Because she betrayed Yinyin sister oh oh oh qwq

Although everyone who wants to know what bags and necklaces Yinyin likes is a husband, she is from Yinyin after all!

She is the Xiaomeng who was born as Sister Yinyin and died is also the Xiaomeng of Yinyin!

How could she betray Sister Yinyin!

Of course it is for the money! Xiao Meng said.

After all, just saying "Sister Yinyin likes ZR's limited edition" can get more rewards than her one-month salary. Who wouldn't say! I'm not talking about fools!

Besides, it’s okay to reveal that sister Yinyin, but the husband wants to give her a present! So she said to her husband is a completely correct and wise decision! It's the best of both worlds!

Xiaomeng comforted herself, and went to work as a conscientious little assistant.

As a result, Sister Yinyin actually asked her to help her to choose a gift for her husband!

She really thinks what Brother Ran said makes sense! Those ties, belts, belts, wallets, practical and fashionable! Girls will definitely choose these!

But... but 嘤嘤嘤, the dog of Chen Meng|Forcibly asked her to say that the best birthday present is to be pregnant and give birth to a baby.

It took a long time for Xiaomeng to learn that Chen Meng made the decision without authorization, because he wanted to help Mr. and Sister Yinyin promote the relationship, and felt that the child was the best choice.

After Xiao Meng knew that he was arbitrarily asserting, he almost didn't blow his head.

Later, Sister Yinyin and Miss Shan Qing had a meal together. Her husband had to go there and asked Chen Meng to ask her where Sister Yinyin was. Sometimes Xiao Meng felt that she was quite persuasive, but then when I thought about it, that was the husband! Don’t you want to lose your job and be executed?

In this way, she actually thought it was good to persuade herself.

There was no need to lose work before, and there was extra money to earn.

Just betrayed Yinyin sister.

At the entrance of the hotel, Chen Meng called Xiaomeng specifically to add her WeChat.

Xiao Meng was very reluctant, but when she heard Chen Meng said she was going to give her money, she immediately agreed with a smile.

A joke, who would have trouble with money!

After Xiao Meng added Chen Meng, he immediately changed his remarks to [the stinky man with a black heart]

Isn't it a black heart, every time she pulls her to make her do something to betray Sister Yinyin!