Chapter 9

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 9:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

9.

Shiyin was already in his heart at this time.

What did she do last night? Why didn't the person open his eyes in Zhou Chengyuan's arms and put his hand on his waist? ? ?

Just hug it, just put it through the bathrobe. When did you untie the band of the bathrobe when you stepped on the horse?

Shiyin met Zhou Chengyuan's smiling eyes as soon as he opened his eyes, and then realized that his hands were directly on the man's abdominal muscles.

Um? ? ?

Shi Yin touched it in disbelief, still couldn't believe it, lowered his head and looked over...

Oh, the ribs muscles.

No wonder she doesn't feel right.

call…

Shi Yin sighed inwardly.

She just said, how can a person who is dying ill have abdominal muscles.

When Shi Yin's belly was slandering, Zhou Chengyuan twitched his mouth, and his voice was slightly dumb as he had just woke up early in the morning. He whispered, "How long do you want to touch Yinyin?"

Shiyin suddenly realized that his hand was still on the person's body and hadn't taken it away, and he blushed, and instantly raised his hand to hide behind.

However, her wrist was grabbed by Zhou Chengyuan.

The man took her hand and let her small paw touch her body again. Shiyin opened her eyes in shock and stared at him in panic. Zhou Chengyuan smiled very softly, and the words were a little bit delicate and charming, especially Hooker: "Touch it again."

Time tone: "..."

Why can you say such shameless words so calmly?

She kept struggling, trying to let him let go of her hand, but Shiyin didn't expect that the man's strength was so strong that she couldn't make it.

This surprised her a bit. He thought he had little strength. Now it seems that men are inherently superior in strength.

Her fingertips had to touch his body and scratched his skin everywhere.

Shi Yin frowned slightly, pretending to be hurt by his wrist, and whispered: "Yeah!"

Then he said grotesquely: "You hurt me."

Zhou Chengyuan seemed to be very excited, with the excitement of the bloodthirsty beast in his eyes, he looked at her greedily, and continued to take her hand and touch it down.

Shiyin was startled, and subconsciously wanted to break away from his shackles, but her fingers still touched his skin.

"Yinyin has to remember this feeling." He said with a hoarse smile.

Shiyin twisted his eyebrows, looking sore by him, and said to him coquettishly: "Uncle, you first... let go first, it really hurts."

"Have you remembered Yinyin? Uncle let go if you remember." He forced her finger across his abdomen inch by inch.

Shiyin flushed with his tossing face, and said quickly: "Remember, I remember."

Remember the fart!