Chapter 44

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 44:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 44:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

44.

When Zhou Siyang pulled Shiyin back, Shiyin plunged into his arms completely uncontrollably, his brain was blank. The heart in his chest thumped and thumped very violently, and the whole person was in a trance for a few seconds.

Shiyin pushed him away, glared at him with a blushing cheek, then bit his lip, turned and walked towards the dining table.

Both Zhou Chengyuan and Zhou Jinfeng saw the whole process. Zhou Jinfeng said in a tone that Zhou Siyang, who was walking behind Shiyin, said: "How old is he, walking so recklessly! If Yinyin is pregnant, you haven't had an accident. , You have to be scared out of nowhere!"

Zhou Siyang, who had just seated himself, touched his nose extremely unnaturally, and then muffledly apologized to Shiyin: "Yes... I'm sorry, please... Auntie don't mind."

Shiyin was holding hands with Zhou Chengyuan under the table at this moment. The blush on her face was slowly dissipating. Zhou Siyang had said so, Shiyin didn't care about it, so he followed Zhou Jinfeng's words and said half-jokingly: "It's okay. , The elder nephew should pay attention to it. I don’t want the baby in my stomach to be knocked out by the elder nephew before he is born."

A trace of embarrassment crossed Zhou Siyang's face.

Isn't he usually so reckless? He was so excited when he got home today and found that Zhou Chengyuan was in good health. He wanted to ask him how he is now, if he won’t have to use a wheelchair anymore. Who knew Shi Yin would suddenly appear at the stairs, otherwise he would also hit him. Not her.

Zhou Chengyuan didn't speak a word from beginning to end, until Shi Yin finished speaking, Zhou Jinfeng asked, "Yin Yin has any plans to have children?"

Shi Yin was stunned, and said nothing for a while.

Actually, it's really not there.

That time in Qingyang, she agreed with Zhou Chengyuan to plan a pregnancy and have a baby after returning from Qingyang. She also said nonsense.

Because she didn't know that Zhou Chengyuan would not die at that time.

Now...

Shiyin turned his head to look at Zhou Chengyuan. Did he give her a good trick early in the morning, deliberately asking her to make such an agreement with him?

But with his temperament, he wouldn't like to let children disturb him, right? After all, if she really had a baby, she would be distracted by the baby a lot, and she would not be able to focus all of her attention on him.

When Shi Yin watched Zhou Chengyuan not speaking, Zhou Chengyuan calmly said to Zhou Jinfeng: "This kind of thing, let it go, you can't force it. The sound is still small, as long as she likes it, it's not too late to think about having children after working hard for a few years. ."

In fact, Zhou Jinfeng, who really wanted to hold another big fat grandson, felt that Zhou Chengyuan's words also made sense, so he nodded, "Yes, yes, no hurry."

After a pause, he said again, "But you guys can't let me wait too long, I want to hug a fat grandson before I enter the coffin."

Shiyin groaned: "Dad, what are you talking about! You are sure that Hong Fu will live a long life! Don't worry, you can definitely wait until the little guy is born."