Chapter 2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 2:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

2.

Shi Yin didn't even think about it, and blurted out: "I don't regret it, it's not you who don't marry!"

That tone and expression set her silly and sweet person to the fullest.

Zhou Chengyuan looked at her quietly for a moment, a slight smile suddenly appeared on his pale face.

Not to mention, such a handsome man with a straight face is the best killer when he laughs.

Because it's so **** good!

Shi Yin couldn't help being mad at his smiling face.

With such a fairy-like appearance and tall status, he can be the rich and handsome male protagonist in a master novel!

Oh, she forgot that he didn't live long.

Alas, if he is not a short-lived ghost, maybe he can.

Zhou Chengyuan leaned back, his posture was somewhat casual, he nodded sideways and said to Zhou Jinfeng, "I have no objection."

Although he doesn't know her purpose, but since she took the initiative to send it, there is no reason for him to refuse.

Zhou Jinfeng was slightly surprised.

He talked to his younger son about starting a family a few years ago, but his attitude was very firm, he just didn't want to think about these things.

Now this is...

Regardless of the reason, Zhou Jinfeng would be very happy if he could really marry Zhou Chengyuan with a daughter-in-law, besides, he would still be a well-known Shi family.

But Shijia is different.

Zhou Jinfeng turned his head to look at Shi Mingyuan happily, and asked, "Mingyuan, what do you mean with Yulin?"

Although Shi Mingyuan was unwilling, he was helpless.

Because now Tse Yin married into Zhou's family is the only beneficial help for him.

However, it was his daughter's lifelong affair after all to get in, if Zhou Chengyuan really disappeared in a few months, wouldn't his daughter have to be widow in her twenties? How can this make him live in conscience!

Shi Mingyuan pondered for a while and then cautiously said: "Master Zhou, although we have always respected Yinyin's own decision, after all, something happened suddenly. It's better... we discuss it before making a decision."

Zhou Jinfeng naturally understood what Shi Mingyuan meant, and he actually had some doubts in his heart, so he was very easy-going and said: "You should think about it."

This was not only for Shi's family, but also for himself.

As an elder, he also has to think about this marriage.

"Then we won't talk about these things tonight, and have a good dinner." He passed a step, and the other people followed along, and no one mentioned anything about the marriage of the Zhoushi family.

.

After getting out of the hotel and getting into the car, Shiyin was dragged by Tang Yulin to sit in the back seat and muttered all the way, brainwashing her, hoping that she would withdraw her decision to marry Zhou Chengyuan's sick child.