Chapter 4

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 4:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 4:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

4.

"I'm going home to get something, and I will drop by to my house first, and then I'll take you back." Zhou Siyang said to Shiyin while waiting for the traffic light.

Shiyin nodded obediently, and said, "Okay."

The car stopped in front of Zhou's gate. When Zhou Siyang got off the car, he asked Shiyin: "Would you like to get down and go in together?"

Shi Yin, who was playing on his mobile phone, raised his head in a daze, and subconsciously asked, "Is Uncle Chengyuan at home?"

Zhou Siyang slightly pursed his lower lip, and said, "I should not be there. He is going to the hospital for a physical examination today."

"Oh," Shi Yin was short of interest, lowered his head again, and turned back to Zhou Siyang: "Then I will wait for you in the car."

Zhou Siyang: "..."

The meaning was too obvious, it was just telling him that if Zhou Chengyuan was at home, she would get off the car to see Zhou Chengyuan. Since Zhou Chengyuan was not there, she didn't need to go in.

He can't hear it anymore, probably because of IQ problems.

Zhou Siyang closed the car door hard, and strode towards the house without looking back.

He went up to the second floor and went back to the room to take out the documents he needed. When he was going downstairs to leave, he ran into Zhou Chengyuan who was coming in a wheelchair.

Zhou Siyang was stunned and called him: "Uncle."

Zhou Chengyuan nodded and made a soft "um".

"I thought you were in the hospital."

Zhou Chengyuan said quietly: "I'm back."

"How was the result of the inspection?" Zhou Siyang asked concerned.

"That's it." Zhou Chengyuan's face was sickly pale, and after drinking a few sips of warm water that the young man who followed him gave him, he raised his hand and motioned to return to the house.

At the moment when the youth turned around while pushing the wheelchair and was about to take the elevator upstairs, Zhou Siyang suddenly called Zhou Chengyuan again: "Uncle!"

The wheels of the wheelchair no longer roll. Zhou Chengyuan waited quietly for what Zhou Siyang wanted to say, and then he heard Zhou Siyang ask him: "You...why did you agree to this marriage?"

"Do you like sound?"

After Zhou Siyang asked, he was a little nervous. He only listened to Zhou Chengyuan's low, short smile, and then asked weakly, "Is this important?"

"Isn't our purpose for the Zhoushi two to marry successfully and promote the development of their respective families' industries?"

With his back facing Zhou Siyang, he lowered his eyes, raised a slightly weird arc at the corner of his mouth, and said with a certain sense of ritual: "As long as the goal can be achieved, what is the process?"

Zhou Siyang pursed his lips, standing still watching Zhou Chengyuan being pushed to the front of the elevator by his servant, waiting for the elevator door to open.