Chapter 32

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 32:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 32:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

32.

After seeing the messages from Shan Qing, Zhou Chengyuan picked up Shiyin's mobile phone, looked at the keyboard on the screen where he was going to enter the password, and pondered for a while, then the main screen appeared in front of him.

Zhou Chengyuan was a little happy, because he guessed her password all at once.

Not her birthday, but the day she was born alive.

Others don't know, but he knows.

Zhou Chengyuan clicked on her WeChat, and the more dissatisfied she looked at the news in those few days, she directly replied: [She is sleeping, if you are interested, you can shut up. 】

[Also, Yinyin is not yours, and you are not allowed to sleep in the same bed with her. She can only be mine. 】

When Shan Qing saw these two messages, he was ashamed.

This is... what's the situation?

How do you feel that the sound of her Chinese cabbage has been overwhelmed by pigs...

The other party's tone was so bad that Shan Qing didn't reply again. Instead, he wanted to wait for Shiyin to return to the program group and question her carefully.

As soon as Shiyin opened her eyes at noon, she saw Zhou Chengyuan's face full of unhappiness and need to be coaxed. She rolled her eyes speechlessly. Who are they who need to be coaxed more?

She obviously needs it more! !

Then Shi Yin was lying lazily on the bed above his head, suddenly a hand appeared, holding her mobile phone in her hand, and the screen page of the mobile phone stayed on the page where she was chatting with Shan Qing.

She looked at the message Shan Qing had sent to her, and had no impression at all, and saw her own reply again.

Shiyin's face was full of black question marks, and her brain was still restarting, she said dullly: "How could I be so cute with my egg whites?"

The next second, Shi Yin raised her eyes suddenly and sat up. She stared at Zhou Chengyuan with a cool gaze, "How do you know my mobile phone password?"

Zhou Chengyuan asked indifferently: "Is it weird that my husband knows his wife's mobile phone password?"

"I never told you." Shiyin's mind finally began to clear.

Zhou Chengyuan smiled harmlessly, "I guessed it."

"Guess a password, it's not difficult."

Time tone: "..."

See if you can do it, why don't you go to heaven if you are so powerful?

But what Shiyin cares most about is not this, but...

"Why are you so rude to help me reply to the news without authorization!" Shiyin yelled at Zhou Chengyuan: "My little cute egg white is so scared that you dare not reply!"

Zhou Chengyuan sneered, his voice gloomy, "You shout at me for an egg white?"

Time tone: "?"

What's your tone? Can you a big man speak well, why are you still wronged?