Chapter 7

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 7:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 7:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

7.

Shiyin still thought about Zhou Chengyuan after returning home from Zhou's house.

There is no mention in the original book that he likes the sound of the time, and neither of them has much intersection.

But now that she recalled Zhou Chengyuan's reaction, it was not quite right from the beginning.

A girl who didn't have any feelings with him or even knew him very well said that he was going to marry him, and he actually agreed.

If this matter can be explained by the fact that the marriage of the two families is helpful to the Zhou family's family business, then what's next?

Shiyin took a photo on the hot search, he was very fond of saying that as long as she likes it, he doesn't mind.

Shiyin was on a whim and mischievously painted on his face. When he discovered that he was still interested in teasing her, he said something ambiguous and ambiguous to tease her.

With a pink diamond worth hundreds of millions, he gave it to Shiyin with a light "give you a betrothal gift".

He even held her in his arms so naturally, and said to her: "How can my uncle dislike Yinyin?"

so?

Zhou Chengyuan meant that he likes the sound of the time?

Um? ? ?

Shi Yin suddenly became confused.

Alas, why didn't the author of the original book describe this man more so that she could understand him a little bit, so that she wouldn't be confused now.

Without knowing Zhou Chengyuan, she always felt sad when getting along with him.

Because the man looked so dark, she was afraid that she would jump into the pit accidentally.

Shiyin didn't know yet. From the moment she hit Zhou Chengyuan with her idea after passing through, she had already taken the initiative to help Zhou Chengyuan dig a hole and jumped in.

There is no need for Zhou Chengyuan to do it himself.

Now it can only be said that she herself was stupidly helping Zhou Chengyuan to fill in the soil.

.

Three days later, eight o'clock in the morning.

A black car stopped outside Shi's house, and then a man in a tailored suit got down from the rear seat, but he got into a wheelchair when he got off the car and was pushed in by Chen Meng, who took care of him. Time home.

Zhou Chengyuan was pushed into the living room by Chen Meng. Tang Yulin just brought the steaming dumplings up. Although the two families had agreed that they would not speak out, after all, it was his baby daughter who got married. Even if Tang Yulin didn't look down on Zhou Chengyuan's diseased rice seedlings. , I still want to do my best for my daughter.

When Shiyin came downstairs with the big red suitcase, Chen Meng hurriedly walked over and took the suitcase from her.

Shiyin wore a red dress with a little Chinese style and a pair of red crystal shoes with a buckle.