Chapter 50

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 50:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 50:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

50.

Zhou Chengyuan was standing at the door, and the man who received the news from time to time, Wu Jiakai.

Zhou Chengyuan and Wu Jiakai arrived here almost at the same time. After they parked the car, they walked in one after another. During the period, they just nodded to each other as a greeting.

As a result, when the two of them walked to the door of the rehearsal room with the door open, they heard Shan Qing say: "He is always afraid that I like you, hehehe, but I just like you!"

The two men at the door felt that the "he" in Shan Qing's mouth was referring to themselves, and then they saw Shan Qing reaching out and hugging Shiyin, and asked Shiyinxi if she liked her, and Shiyin actually answered that she liked it.

This is unbearable.

Especially Zhou Chengyuan.

He strode over, staring condescendingly at the woman holding his wife, and asked coldly: "Did you let it go by yourself, or should I help you?"

Shan Qing was still at a loss, Shiyin had already pulled Shan Qing's hand off her body quickly, she turned her head to see Wu Jiakai there, and immediately handed Shan Qing to Wu Jiakai, asking him to take Shan Qing away first.

This little uncle who is about to eat people in the province will do something unfavorable to Shan Qing.

Wu Jiakai nodded slightly to Shi Yin, said thank you, and left with Shan Qing.

Shi Yin and Zhou Chengyuan were left in the huge rehearsal room.

Neither of them spoke, Zhou Chengyuan's face was gloomy, he turned around, Shiyin immediately grabbed him, and whispered: "Uncle..."

That is, at the moment she pulled his finger, Zhou Chengyuan turned around again, and directly pressed Shiyin on the wall, leaning indiscriminately and biting her mouth that she just said he liked to be single.

Shiyin's feet were shackled by the seat and couldn't move backwards. She could only lean back on her upper body. Her body was unstable and she slowly slid down, and finally sat on the seat.

Zhou Chengyuan bent over and pressed her neck, forcing her to raise her face and endure his fierce and fierce kiss.

Zhou Chengyuan didn't let her go until Shiyin was deprived of oxygen, and he might faint if he didn't breathe.

Her lips were rosy, stained with water, and even a little swollen. Shiyin felt her mouth numb now. She was breathing heavily, and her body leaned directly against the wall behind her softly, her hands weak. He was holding on to the seat, his cheeks flushed, and even his eyes were blurred.

Zhou Chengyuan was still standing right in front of her, it seemed that the kiss just didn't let the unhappiness in his heart dissipate.

Shi Yin slowly sat up straight, then put his arms around his waist.

Her head was attached to his abdomen, and after a while, she said to him: "Little egg white has someone she likes. She said that she likes me like a good friend and good sister. Why do you always Mind?"

Zhou Chengyuan said coldly: "Is Yinyin bothering me like this?"

Shiyin didn't dare to say annoying, but just felt that his mind was really unnecessary. She and Shan Qing are not lace, and both of them have men they like, but he still cares, she explained it again and again. No, it will make her...heart tired.