Chapter 51

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 51:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 51:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

51.

When Shan Qing picked up the tone, she screamed at her "Ah ah ah ah ah" marmot.

Shi Yin was so shocked by her that she took her phone a little farther, and when Shan Qing finished calling, she reluctantly asked: "Ms. Wu found you, did you find out with you?"

Shan Qingdai: "How do you know?"

Shiyin: "...Did you fall in love and talk about yourself stupidly?"

"You are so obvious, I don't know what's going on anymore, is there something wrong with my mind?"

Shan Qing giggled a few times, and then said to Shiyin: "He actually found me, I didn't even know he would find me."

"I thought... I didn't see him anymore. I was afraid that he would say something embarrassing and disappointing for me, but! Yinyin, Teacher Wu said he wanted to marry me!!!"

Shi Yin said with an indifferent face, "Well, congratulations, my little egg whites are finally ready for someone to ask for."

Indulging in love, Shan Qing didn't care what Shiyin said, and continued to say to Shiyin, "I really like him, Ah Yinyin."

The voice still sounded girlishly shy.

"Yeah," Shi Yin raised the corners of his mouth and said to her, "I understand how you feel."

"Yeah, right!" Shan Qing was like a crazy little fool, "Yinyin, you feel the same way for Mr. Zhou, right!"

Shi Yin smiled and did not deny it.

It wasn't really at the beginning, but later, it changed in quality.

She was indifferent to what she had said to herself, but she changed her mind.

Because she found that being liked by one person turned out to be such a sweet thing.

It turns out that it's not terrible to like someone.

After Shiyin drove the sports car back home, he told Zhou Chengyuan about Shan Qing. Zhou Chengyuan was not surprised at all. He saw the clues from Wu Jiakai's visit to pick up Shan Qing so late last night.

After talking about Shan Qing, Shi Yin remembered the incident of Xia Lingshuang in the underground parking lot today.

"She said that she went to meet the spokesperson, and she was wearing a hip skirt and high heels, driving by herself, she was not dressed like a pregnant girl."

When Shi Yin finished speaking, he turned his head and said to Zhou Chengyuan: "She also asked me if I am familiar with you. I think she may be suspicious of me and you? But she just said that maybe she will become a family in the future, so she can find out in advance."

Zhou Chengyuan raised his eyebrows, "A family?"

He curled his lips. "She thought pretty beautiful."

"The old man has ordered Zhou Siyang to die. If he dares to marry, he will step on the old man's coffin board."

Shiyin didn't know exactly what they said downstairs last night. When Zhou Chengyuan said this, she was a little surprised. She didn't expect Zhou Jinfeng to oppose Zhou Siyang and Xia Lingshuang so much.