Chapter 23 - Paper Rings

Paper rings is a great song for this chapter ;)

Leo's Pov

"Yeah but it's only the first day, we can't get that much work." Julia said as she pushed open the door, being greeted by 200 loud ass students.

I hated college. Period. Full stop. End of.

Sure I liked the football... sports part of it. But when it comes to actual learning, yeah just absolutely fucking not.

Julia looked around for Belle before spotting her with David on the other side of the room. She dragged me over and we sat behind them.

Belle liked college from what I remembered. She did interior design, which is something she actually likes. The only classes we overlapped in were business and social studies.

Today... social studies.

And of course... the day after I fucked her against a kitchen counter, is the day I get to look at the back of her head for two hours with a hard on at the sight of her stupid, stupid, pretty ass face.

"Morning Maxwell" She chirped and got out a book from her bag, handing it to David. With a big smile on her face.

I leaned down a little so my head was in between the two of them, facing David.

"What did she do?" David chuckled to himself and raised an eyebrow at Belle.

He sighed and responded when Belle ignored me. "She didn't do anything. Promise. It's just her new uhm...?"

"...Way of life" She finished the sentence as Julia laughed beside me.

"New... way of life? Please Bells. Your gonna make me cry." She dabbed under her eyes and started laughing.

"Oh shut up you two. I thought a bit of positivity in my life might make me a happier person. What's so wrong with that?"

"Nothing. Nothing." I held in my laughter until she turned back around and I let it out. It was just the idea of Belle being positive.

She was the most negative person I'd ever met. Always thinking of the worst outcome. Just funny is all.

"Okay class! Settle down!" The professor bustled through the doors and chucked his books down on the desk in the middle of the room.

The sound of people talking died down after a minute and Mr. Tracy began a very uhm... riveting introduction to social studies.

As if half of us hadn't been doing this course for the past year.

Julia handed me a page from her notebook and I sat there for two hours. Writing down as much as I could.

To say it was exhausting is the understatement of the century. I wanted to rip my own hair out and possibly run my head through a wall. Whichever came first.

~~~~~~~~

"What about you Bells? You coming with?" David asked, packing away his laptop.

She shook her head and patted her book bag. "I've got to plan out my study plan for this year. Sounds like a blast right?" Julia giggled and linked David's arm.

"Then I will take custody of David for the day, maybe take him to a playground." David's eyes widened and he started rambling about this one playground down the road.

"Okay then Robinson. Guess it's just us two." Julia waved goodbye and dragged David with her out of the lecture hall.

"Nope. Just me. Me and... my study plan." I raised an eyebrow and she nodded, turning on her heel towards the exit.