T W O

Lotanna Rosé Maury

"Imma go get the door, that should be Khalid," Lota said wiping off her hands.

"Aii," AJ nodded.

Lota adjusted her bonnet cause it was slipping off before pulling the door open, Khalid and a plus sized, brownskin girl with a buzz cut walked in.

"Um hi, I'm Leslie," she smiled flashing her heart shaped silver grills.

"Hey, I'm Lota,  Khalid's sister," she introduced, reciprocating the smile.

"You're really pretty," Leslie complimented making Lotas grin widen.

"Thanks, she gets it from me," Khalid smirked winking at Leslie.

"I doubt that," Leslie shrugged walking into the sitting room.

"So you een gon say hi ta me?" Simba said leaning on the door frame.

"Get yo ass in the house and close my damn door," Khalid said.

"Boy shut yo ass up," Simba mugged closing the door behind him.

"Where you been?" Lota asked.

"Why? You missed me?" He smirked walking up to her so his face was inches away from hers.

"My bad for asking," she rolled her eyes and walked off the the kitchen.

"Aye I'm jus playing with yo ass," he said grabbing her wrist, "and sum smell delicious, whatchu cooking fa me?"

"Who said I was cooking for you?" She asked.

"I mean unless you got sum else you want me to eat.." he said licking his lips at her.

"Watch yo mouth Simba, das my sister you messing with," Khalid said eyeing him from the couch.

"She kno I'm playing Mr. Maury," Simba said brushing Khalid off and going into the kitchen.

"Was good AJ?" Simba greeted sending his friend a nod.

"I'm aight, how mama dukes is?" AJ asked dapping him up.

Simba sighed running one hand down his face, " she'll be aight, she keep forgetting to take her mess but the doc  said she getting better."

"She walking-"

"Aye man let's talk bout this later," Simba interrupted as Lota walked into the kitchen, AJ nodded understandingly and handed him a plate of food.

"Man this shit real good," Simba complemented as he chewed a spoon of his food.

"Don't gimme all the credit, lil mama over there did a lil sum too," AJ teased grinning at Lota.

"Bro what? 'a lil sum'? If I wasn't here you would've burnt the house down," she said taking her plate.

"You want a cookie?" Simba asked his eyes twinkling as her face immediately hardened at his comment.

"Fuck you man, I hope you choke and die," she muttered.

"Really? Cuz the last time I checked, you missed me and I was only gone for two weeks, whatchu gon do if I'm dead?"

"Omg I didn't miss you- you know what, I'm going to my room, fuck y'all." She smacked her teeth.

"I'm coming with you," he said following her out of the kitchen.

"Don't you got hoes to attend to or sum?" She asked jogging up the stairs.

"You'd be suprised."

"Boy you a damn lie, how you gon tell me you ain't you no hoes? Heck I'm sure you got baby mamas."