F I V E

**this chapter is all over the place and a lot to remember but you'll be fine**

Lotanna Rosé Maury

"Momma I'm home!" Lotanna yelled as she walked into her mom's house.

"My baby!" Bahbes /bah-bays/ smiled pulling her daughter into a hug.

"You look so good," Bahbes cooed kissing all over her face.

"Thanks mama," Lotanna chuckled squirming slightly, "you look really pretty too, are you going somewhere?"

"So I can't just dress up and sit in the house anymore?" Bahbes asked raising her eyebrow.

"My bad ma, you jus look really good," Lota complimented.

"Thanks sweetie but your right, I am going somewhere, I thought you was coming home much later that's why I was about to leave but since you here now, I'll just call him and cancel."

"Now hollon I ain't never said none of that, where you going first of all?" Lota asked eyeing her mums outfit.

It was an olive green dress with a low V neck line that exposed her cleavage and a matching V line at the back with showed off  her luxurious mahogany skin, the dress clung to every inch of her curves and also flaunted her toned long legs.

"Somewhere," Bahbes answered grinning sheepishly.

"With who?"

"Someone- momma!" Lotanna whined cutting her off.

"What? You're being too nosey," Bahbes chuckled making Lotanna pout.

"Alright but since you really wanna know," she dragged,  "I'll tell you when I get back"

Lotanna frowned but nodded, "Fine and you better tell me everything."

"Something tells me you don't wanna hear all of it," Bahbes chuckled biting on her lip.

"Aw hell na, you're disgusting- I'm going to my room." Lotanna laughed dragging her suitcase with her.

She placed her suitcases by the side of her bed before taking out her phone text everybody.

Simba🐈

I'm at my momma house rn

Aii get some sleep; do the shit you need to do and hurry your ass back here

And why would I do that sir?

We need ta finish off what you started

Care to elaborate? 🤔

I see your ass love jokes

-----

Khalid🖕

Momma got a bf

Who momma?
Cuz it ain't mine

😂😂 she onna lil datey date w him rn

I'll be there in the next 48hrs

-----

Momma😍😍😍

You a snitch.
I thought I raised you better than that