T W E N T Y - F I V E

Y'all I saw sb say that wattpad started deleting pictures from books??? Hello??? Ms wattpad what's going on 😭😭 y'all if you  notice any pictures are gone pls lmk

Lotanna Rosé Maury

Lotanna quietly pinned the cutout fabric against her mannequin, her R&B playlist streaming lowly in the background.

She glanced at the clock, she was expecting a few of her models to come over to try out some of the outfits so she could start on the final adjustments.

"They better not be late," she muttered taking out her phone and calling them just to make sure.

"Hey Porsha, where y'all at?" She asked immediately the call connected.

"Um me and Yuri are car pooling, well be there in like five, I'm not sure where Divinity is at tho." Porsha explained.

"Aight dont worry imma give her a call." She said ending the call and switching to Divinity's.

"Yo Vinny what's going on?"

"Hey boo, don't worry I'm pulling up in yo street right na, I had to pick up my lil brother from school, I'll be there in a minute."

"Aight that's fine."

She put her phone back into her pockets before walking out of her room and going downstairs. Khalid had come home a while ago and left again with Simba.

Lotanna was glad to see them go because it was getting dark already and she still had so much to do. She didn't need anymore distractions.

She had shifted back a couple of furniture to create space for the models and moved most of her tools down here since it was a bigger and brighter space. Plus she didn't need a bunch of semi-strangers roaming around her house.

In a minute she heard the doorbell and let out a sigh of relief, "Hey girls," she smiled opening the door and welcoming them in.

"Hey boo, your place is really nice."

"Hey Lotanna."

"Okay so the Urbanity Fest is in a week, each of you have three different pieces your working with, now girls remember were working on a time jump, that means we gotta work fast." Lotanna started.

"Porsha your first outfit is all set were testing out the other two today, remember to keep your head high and don't slouch, eye contact is essential." She reminded, "don't tuck in your stomach when you walk, that's not what Rosé Attire stands for, if I needed a flat stomach you wouldn't be here."

"Yuri keep your head in the game, your too easily distracted. All three of your outfits are completed with high platform boots and moon boots, those shoes require concentration, the last thing we need is you tripping and falling." She said, "I know your going through shit right now but that's your personal life, this is business, two different things."

"Lastly Divinity embrace your tits, they're perfectly fine the way they are. So many women out there have sagging boobs and have been shamed about it like it isn't perfectly normal.
Boobs aren't sopposed to be beautiful, they're sopposed to be boobs, sagging or not." "Remember girls at the end of the day they're just body parts, body parts will always be body parts, this applies to you too Yuri, your hip dips are normal."

"Remember we're partnering with another clothing brand, which we will be meeting tomorrow, we're not competing against them, we're competing with ourselves, so focus on you."

~~~
Andrew-John Richards

"Neyora I swear I'm licking you out if this kitchen if you touch my ass again," AJ groaned swatting her hand away.

"It's not my fault your so thick," she smirked grabbing a fistful of his ass and squeezing it.

"Mtcht Neyora get out," he said pointing to the door.

"How you gon kick me out of my kitchen?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Bruh it's literally my house, you're just here cuz you kept crying that you were lonely." He laughed.

"You kept crying that you were lonely- boy shut the fuck up, you know you want me here." She mocked getting up in his face.

He smiled at her before pecking her lips, "sum like that."

"That's what I thought Andrew, that's exactly what I thought." She grinned, "now can you hurry up with this shit, a bitch is hungry."

"Neyora you were literally just smacking my ass and now you want me to hurry up?" He said drying his hands and reaching into his pockets for his ringing phone.

"Answer this for me." He said giving her the phone.

Sierra raised her eyebrow as she noticed it was Mari calling.

"Hey Andrew."

"This is Sierra what you need?" She asked rolling her eyes at the ridiculous soft tone Mari used.

"Oh." She paused, "Where's Andrew?"

"He's busy, what you need?"

"Alright then nevermind I'll just call back."

"Nah if you can say it to my boyfriend, you can say it to me, what you need?"

"Fine, tell Andrew he needs to come over to my place asap, we have unfinished business." Mari said, her tone laced with spite.

Sierra glanced at AJ before replying and ending the call.

"You kill me every time you look at me like that." He said walking up to her and pressing her against the counter.

"I didn't even do nothing."

"Sierra I need you to trust me," he said taking her chin and lifting her face up to lock eyes with him, "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not going to cheat on you."

"Just cut her off," she muttered.

"Do you trust me Neyora?"

"Yes."

"Good, i trust you too, I'm all yours sweetheart, nobody's taking me away from you." He said caressing the side of her face before connecting her lips with his.

~~~
Y'all I hate my school sm cuz why tf don't we do prom or nothing???? Like school literally closes and we just go home and come back in September.

I apologize for this short ass chapter