T E N

Leon Giovanni Easton

"What's up big boss?" Hyacinth greeted her younger brother.

"Damn you only been in London for a couple months and you already sound like 'it's chewsday innit'" Simba chuckled.

"You're not funny, I've been here for two years fam," she scoffed.

"Chill out with your hothead ass," he smiled, "Watchu calling for?"

"I can't call you no more?" She asked switching accents.

"You ain't call me on Christmas bitch," he mugged.

"I did," she defended.

"You called me on boxing day,"

"It's the same shit- you sound fucking dumb."

"How you gon disrespect me on my own phone, I oughta end this call right na," he threatened.

"Just listen," she lectured, "Maxwell and I are moving back to America for a while-"

"I already know where this is going and the answer is no."

"Don't interrupt me," she cut her eyes at him, "I've already discussed with momma and she said it's fine."

"Mom's opinion does not matter cuz it my house nigga." He said.

"Why are you always so against us coming over?"

"Because yo stupid husband always criticising my shit." He complained.

"But don't you wanna see your niece?" She smirked bringing her four year old daughter up to the camera.

"Leelee!" Cheryl exclaimed her small mouth stretched into a grin.

"Hey sweetheart," Leon smiled.

"Are you excited to come visit Leelee?" Hyacinth asked stroking her daughters soft hair.

"Yeah!" Cheryl grinned.

Leon cut his eyes at his sister.

"Great well be there on Friday," Hyacinth chuckled, "right Leon?"

"Fuck you," he mouthed before ending the call.

Lotanna Rosé Maury

"Lotanna when are you gonna leave my house?" Bahbes asked.

"You're kicking me out?" Lotanna asked dramatically clutching her chest.

"Yes you've been here for a month already," Bahbes said sitting next to her, "What's wrong with Khalid house?"

"He always got people ova, I like this place ain't nobody come in here."

"You calling my house dead?" Bahbes asked hands on her hips.

"Girl.." Lotanna sighed.

"Lotanna I'm not leaving you here while I'm away all through spring, you either plan a vacation or go over t Khalid's."

"Oh right I remember your going on your little yatch trip,"  Lotanna rolled her eyes.

"You're being ridiculous," Bahbes said.

"Fine," she dragged, "I'll see if the girls are free or something," she took her phone out.

MiMis father is hot.

My very own mother is kicking me out of her establishment

M: good for her