S I X

Leon Giovanni Easton

"Explain to me again why your ass is always at my crib?" Simba asked slapping AJ upside the head before sitting next to him.

"Cuz Sierra's dumb ass left me for some trip to London and she won't be back for a long time."

"That didn't explain shit but aight," he said taking out his phone.

"Why you keep staring at you phone like that?"

"Watchu mean?"

"Like you waiting on someone to text you- it's Lotanna ain't it?" AJ chuckled.

Simba didn't answer, only confirming AJ suspicions.

" Whatchu do to her?" He asked

"I ain't do nothing to her, her ass just overly stubborn."

"When was the last time yall talked?"

"We face timed a few days ago but I said sum and she got mad, she been ignoring me since." Simba said.

"Watchu say to her?"

"She said that I was only nice to her when I was high and she didn't like that, and I was like she was asking for too much and she got mad pissed."

"Why would you say that to her man?" AJ laughed.

"I wasn't being serious, I only said it cuz she need to toughen up, Khalid been babying her ass for too long." Simba expressed. 

"Apologize to her."

"What? No, I ain't kissing her ass."

"Then she gon ignore your ass forever." AJ shrugged.

"She'll get over it."

AJ shook his head before reading a text message one of his mutuals just sent him, "Aye Xavier said he throwing a party down at his place, you down for that?"

"Sure."

~~~

"Aw hell nah," Simba muttered under his breath as he parked by the side of the road.

"Wassup?" AJ asked tieing up his dreads.

"I just seen Yuri bird looking friend go into the house."

"Yuri might not be there," AJ reasoned.

"You know her stupid friend follow her everywhere." He sighed, "Mane let's just get this shit over with, I'm jus tryna get high and go home."

Lotanna Rosé Maury

"Hey Honey," Lota greeted pulling her into a side hug.

"Awe Lotanna you look so beautiful," she complimented adoring her hair,

"Thanks," she cheesed, "Where's my baby?"

"Oh Esther? She upstairs with Kezia, you know the way." She said waving her off before turning her attention to Bahbes.

"Girl is that a wig or your real hair cuz whereeee is the lace??" Honey said referring to Bahbes' lace front straight wig.

Lotanna disappeared up the stairs their coversation slowly dying out as she got closer to the room she shared with kezia.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh!" She greeted pushing the door open.

"I know it ain't- I know it ain't thee stallionnnn" kezia laughs

"You that it's your gurlll!" Lotanna finished.

"Girl I missed you so much!" Lota said pulling her into a hug.