S E V E N T E E N

Hi hoessss, it feel like I ain't posted in monthssss😭😭 y'all really got ts to 5k readsss and deserve a triple update unfortunately I haven't written that far yet💀

Also if y'all got tips on how to write a fucken date scene plssssss let ya girl know cuz I STRUGGLED w this chapter no joke😭
~~~

Leon Giovanni Easton

"I don't know Lotanna it's kind of ugly," he said as they stood in front of a sculpted art work.

"No its not, the children look so happy," she admired leaning closer to get a better look.

"I guess but why his forehead big like that?" He chuckled.

"Mtcht shut up, he got a better hairline than you do, that's why you mad." She said taking out her Polaroid camera.

"That was just unnecessary," he said stale facing her.

"Help me take a picture of it," she said completely ignoring him and handing him the camera.

"Nah take back what you said," he said collecting the camera from her.

"Your feelings hurt?" She smirked poking his arm.

"Man fuck you," he muttered, "cuz if I did the same shit to yo ass you'd be crying."

"Love you papi," she giggled kissing his cheek, "now come onnnn, it's a lot of art we need to see."

"Mtcht mamas it's been an hour thirty minutes, you not tryna eat sum?" He asked holding her hand as they walked through the well lit hallways.

"But they're so pretty especially that one of the lady in the clouds," she said remembering a beautifully painted artwork they had seen a while ago.

It was landscape artwork of a naked black woman laying in the clouds, her long locs falling down to the earth before entwining with trees. 'Mother of All Nature' it was titled.

"You keep talking about that one, you want it?" He asked looking at her.

"It's way to expensive," she replied shaking her head.

"Lotanna you want it or not?"

"I do," she said, "I don't like it when you use that tone on me, it's like your mad at me or sum,"

"Imma get it for you," he said kissing the side if her face, "I'm not mad at you."

~~~

"Let's go to an arcade," Lotanna said sipping on her pink lemonade slushie as they sat in the car.

"Bet," Simba said searching it up on his cars GPS. 

"Hell no this shit about an hour away from here mamas we not doing that." He said.

"Simba pleaseee!" She smiled leaning over to his seat, "an hour isn't even that far."

"Yeah cuz you not the one driving, your ass finna be sleep the whole time." He said side eying her.

"Simbaaaaa!!" She dragged dramatically, "I'll do what ever you want."