E L E V E N

Booty so big dear lord have mercy 🙏
Idk I don't like this chapter much🙅
~~~

Lotanna Rosé Maury

"This is fucking ridiculous," Kezia stated as they announced their flight to be delayed for another two hours.

"Its already three inna morning and I'm fucking hungry," Lotanna groaned burying her head in her hands.

"I'm finna buy us some food," MiMi said.

"Gurl airport shit cost an arm and a leg, they finna charge ten dollars for a bottle of water," Lotanna complained.

"Don't worry about it 1k sent me sum money," MiMi said getting up and stretching out her back.

"This is why I love you," Kezia said picking up her purse.

"Somebody gotta watch our stuff tho," Lotanna said, "you know what I'll do it, y'all go find somewhere they sell sum nice."

"Aight I'll snap the menu and the and it to you- and you better not keep me waiting," MiMi said before she and Kezia walked off.

Lotanna went back to playing subway surfers on her phone, she noticed someone walk over and sit a two seats away from her.

She glanced at him and subtly raised her eyebrows in approval. He was brownskin and had a black hoodie on and a red durag, his left arm rested over his face with his head thrown back against the back of the chair while hus right hand rested protectively over his belongings.

Her phone buzzed indicating a message from MiMi, she scanned the menu and sighed as nothing looked particularly exciting, she settled for  some fries and a bacon sandwich.

She glanced back at the nigga not so subtly this time and got caught.

"Stop staring at me," he muttered without moving an inch.

"Excuse me?"

"You been staring at me, stop it." He said taking his hand off his face and looking at her.

"I wasn't staring at you?" She defended.

He eyed her before chuckling a bit, "Imma let it slide, only cuz you a lil cute."

"A little?" She repeated clearly offended.

"You know I thought you was gon be bored without us but it's clear I was wrong," Kezia smirked handing her a brown paper bag.

Lotanna rolled her eyes opening up her bag of food the warm aroma immediately hitting her nostrils, "this smells so good."

She glanced at him again and he was back to his original position, arm up, eyes closed. But she could faintly make out a smirk at the corners of his lips when she looked at him.

~~~

"Oh thank God," Lotanna said as they began announcing numbers.

She woke up MiMi and Kezia who had simultaneously passed out and started gathering up their belongings.

"It's about time," MiMi yawned stretching out her back and slipping her feet into her crocs.

Kezia threw the blanket she was sleeping on over her shoulders and picked up her back pack, "Y'all got everything?" She asked scanning the seats to make sure they weren't leaving anything behind.

"Yeah let's go." Lotanna said.

~~~

The flight was long and tiring and all Lotanna wanted to do was sleep.