T H R E E

"What you on?" Simba asked playing with his dreads.

"Nun much, I'm tryna get my nails done, I got an appointment at 3, and I might get my hair done today I just gotta call my gurl and know if she free or nah," Lota said picking the nail polish off her nails.

"Oh word? You need a ride? Don't answer that, imma be there at two," he said before looking away from the camera.

"You don't have to do allat, it ain't far, imma take a bus..." she trailed of when she realised her was speaking to someone else on the other side of the phone.

"Who dat making all that noise in ma kitchen?" He asked.

"It's AJ in there, he making pizza," a feminine voice replied.

"Tell him to clean up dat shit when he done, tired of cleaning up afta a mf," he said turning back to his phone, "sorry mama watchu say?"

"You don't have to come pick me up," Lota said propping her phone up on her desk, it was already past 1 and she didn't want to be late for her appointment.

"You know I'm still gonna do it anyways," he said licking his lips.

"Who you talking to?" The girl asked again popping her head in his camera.

"Man Sierra get your nosey ass outta here," Simba groaned, "AJ come get yo girl!"

"Omg you're so pretty, heyyyy," Sierra grinned waving at Lota.

"Hi," Lota smiled, "you're pretty too-"

"Y'all hoes jus lying back and forth to each other, Sierra move yo face out my camera fore I slap yo head!" Simba threatened.

"Try me bitch, imma have AJ drag you ass across the concrete," she bucked at him.

"Damn you gon let him do yo dirty work, how bout you Lotanna, you'll beat up Sierra for me eh?"

"No sir." Lota chuckled.

"See I already like you, stop hanging around this dumbass all he do is run his mouth and complain and ain't no body need allat negative energy," Sierra joked making Simba mug her.

"And your right, imma jus end the call right now and block him," Lota played along picking up her phone and pretending to end the call.

"You sound real stupid," he said to her before turning to Sierra, "and fuck you man" he grumbled before pulling up his sagging shorts and walking off to his room.

Meanwhile Lota had started combing out her curls so she could put it in a low puff.

"Sierra yo sister?" She asked.

"Don't talk to me man," he said mocking her voice.

She frowned at him, "it was just a lil jokey joke."

"I know dat, I'm jus messing with yo ass, Ian sensitive," he said making her stale face him.

"No she aint my sister, my sister ain't  ugly, she AJ lil girlfriend," he said laying on his bed.

"Don't call my best fren ugly," she scolded.

"You ain't even known her for five minutes yet, how tf she you best friend?" He sighed licking his lips.

"I don't make the rules," she said smacking her teeth when her rubber band snapped ad she tried to tie back her hair, "they don't make these bands like they use to, she murmured under her breadth.

"Can I call you back Simba? I need ta focus on my hair fr," she said adding a lil bit more gel.

"But I wanna watch you, I won't say a word I promise."