F O R T Y

Well my bf broke up w me.....

Lotanna Rosé Maury

"Happy birthday," he whispered into her ear as she creamed on his dick, a light purr leaving her lips as she rode out her orgasm.

He slowly pulled out of her and joined her to lay on the bed, he wrapped one arm around her and pulled her back against the warmth of his chest.

"Happy birthday mamas," he murmured leaving light kisses against the side of her neck.

She smiled turning her face so her eyes could meet his, "thank you," she slowly kissed him before drawing back.

"Keep looking at me like that and we not leaving this room for the rest of today," he said rubbing on her soft skin.

"I don't think I'll be able to leave this room anyways." She winced as she gingerly flexed her sore legs.

"I could help you with that," he said tracing his hands up her legs and brushing over her pussy.

"You the reason it's hurting," she laughed mushing his head.

Eyes still heavy with lust, he shifted his position so he was kneeling between her legs, he caressed the fullness of her thighs slowing as he neared her glistening pussy.

"Come on," he said gripping her waist and easing her to the edge of the bed.

"Open for me," he said as he rubbed his finger over her swollen clit, his skilled fingers pressing on the right spot.

She wordlessly obliged pulling up her legs and spreading them apart, allowing him access to her throbbing warmth.

He slipped his middle finger in, a slight moan leaving her lips as he slowly pumped in and out of her, his finger dripping with her wetness.

He withdrew his finger and licked it off, her natural taste melting over his taste buds. He lowered his head, breathing lightly over her before taking her into his mouth.

Her brazen whimpers and moans filled the room again as he dug his tongue deeper into her, licking, sucking and softly biting.

Her hands found his head and she pushed him deeper, begging for a release as he back arched off the bed.

"Fuck Leon," she whined as she felt the pressure becoming too much to handle.

He gripped her hips, pulling her closer and relentlessly continuing his assault.

With an ear piercing cry, she released over his face, her body shaking from impact, her clit ached as he continued to feast on her, pushing her right into another orgasm.

She squeezed the sheets, trying her hardest to back away from him.

He gave her folds on last lick before pulling back, his short goatee dripping and coated with her sweetness.

The look in his eyes let her know he was not done, and his fully erect penis confirmed it.

He laid on the bed and motioned for her to straddle him.

With her body still raging with need, she slowly straddled him and aligned her entrance with his dick.

His eyes closed shut as she slid over him, her tight walls fitting slickly around him.

She continued to stroke him in and out of her warmth, the sounds of their moistness echoing through the room.

Soon enough, his firm hands gripped her waist, holding her down as he thrust in and out of her at a fast sloppy pace.

His hot sticky cum soon filled her up, making her throw her head back at the feeling.

~~~

"How you show up late to your own birthday?" Khalid asked eyeing a sheepishly grinning Lotanna as she took a seat at the table.

Simba followed after her, filling in the seat next to her, "we was busy."

"Busy huh," Kezia smirked.

"Yes, busy." Lotanna said brushing her off, "now let's open my motherfucking presents," she said, her eyes gleaming at the neat pile of gifts at the centre of the table.

"Open mine first," Mimi said excitedly picking up the biggest gift.

Lotanna smiled as she collected the gift, gingerly shaking it, when it made no noise, she set it down in front of her and slowly opened the ribbon tied box.

A knowing smile graced her face as she pulled out yer another box, "you gotta be kidding me"

After impatiently going through eight more boxes she finally came down to the smallest one, with a relived sigh she tore of the wrapping paper and let out a humorous snort.

Birth control pills.

"Miora!" Kezia snickered.

Lotanna held her head in her hands as a wave of embarrassment rushed over her, she glanced at Simba who had a smirk on his face.

"What? No one at this table is ready for a child yet." She said with a content smile, "you're welcome." She said looking round the table.

"Okay, do mine next," Leslie smiled shaking her head at Miora's antics.

Lotanna dug into the pink and white paper bag and found a perfume bottle along with a silver necklace with a rose pendant and a birthday card.

She and Leslie shared a hug and she moved on to the other gifts.

From AJ and Sierra, she got a very detailed cookbook, matching Bath and Body Works body spray and lotion and glow-in-the-dark condoms. It was obvious who the latter was from.

From Khalid, she got a new pair of Nike dunks and one of her favourite books signed by the author with a 'happy birthday' note.

From Kezia, she got a cute bikini swim set, an Amazon gift card, a phone case and a small bottle of perfume.

Mimi eventually reached under her chair and produced a black and pink paper bag filled with a silver necklace from Pandora, a gift card from her favorite wig store and a pair of Adidas running shoes to go with the gym membership card she'd gotten her too.

"Since y'all are done," Simba said as he reached into his pockets and pulled out a small black box from his pockets.

"Ain't no way this nigga gonna propose," AJ said making Khalid laugh because all three of them knew what was in the box.

"Mtcht nigga fuck you," Simba chuckled as he handed Lotanna the box.

"You gon make her propose to you?" Kezia asked genuinely confused.

"Lotanna open the box," he sighed.

"Don't tell me this what I think it is," she said eyeing him warily.

She had a good guess of what was in the box, last week she'd randomly mentioned that she was gonna buy a white version of his blacked out Mercedes when she got the money.

"You messing with me?" She asked as she stared at the car key in the box.

"Go outside and see," he chuckled.

Still convinced he was messing with her she got up and made her way out of the restaurant, the rest of them following suit.

Much to her surprise the car was parked right there with a little pink bow Lotanna was surprised she never noticed.

"Leon," she breathed as he stood next to her, relishing the excited look on her face.

"Thank you so much," she smiled as she leaned up and kissed him slowly, his hand slid down her waist pressing her closer to him so she could feel all the things she did to him, before slowly pulling away.

She held his face and kissed him again, feeling herself melt into his build.

"You better save this energy for later." He murmured across her mouth.

~~~

I saw this yesterday : does a straw have one or two holes ?

If you say two, you a booty face mf