F O R T Y - T W O

Happy New Year
~~~

Lotanna Rosé Maury

"Nigga drive faster!" Lotanna exclaimed as she checked the time on her watch.

"Chill out bitch," Simba muttered as he made a turn.

"We gon miss our flight," she whined.

"You wasn't saying that when you was riding my dick so shut up," Simba said sipping his energy drink.

"It's 2:30 Simba our flight is at 3pm," Lotanna muttered shrinking in her seat.

"Chill out," he sighed placing his hand on her thigh, "we gon be there in ten minutes."

"We better be," she huffed.

"Here have some," he said bringing the van to her face.

"Nah I don't know where yo lips been," she frowned pushing it away.

"It was in yo pussy now sip," he said raising the can.

"No nigga that's gross," she said.

"Suit yourself, that shit adds to the flavor," he shrugged taking a sip.

"Weird ass bitch," she muttered eyeing him.

"Take that back or I'm stopping this vehicle." He side eyed her.

"I hate you bro."

"Mtcht I'm not yo fucking bro," he hissed mugging her.

"Ok bro."

"Bet." He said pulling into a parking spot.

"Get the fuck out of my car," he said unlocking the trunk.

"Ugly ahh car anyways," she muttered getting out of the car.

"Say that shit again and I swear on my daddy I'll fuck you up."

"Ugly ass car," she smirked crossing her arms in front of him.

"Mhmm almost as ugly as you," he said brushing past her, "and pull yo fucking top up, yo nipple finna pop out."

"Let it pop out then, need a new sugar daddy anyways."

"Lotanna," he said raising his brow expectantly.

"Fine," she muttered fixing her top.

"Mhmm good girl," he said taking out the last of their boxes and shutting the trunk, "now come on."

"You always talking to me like I'm a little girl," she muttered trudging beside him.

"My bad," he chuckled.

~~~

"Baby you good?" Lotanna asked looking at Simba worriedly.

"Yeah I'm coo," he breathed.

"No you not, why yo leg shaking so much?"

"Mtcht Lotanna I'm good," he muttered dismissively.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 4B7 with service from Illinois to Columbia We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Trinity Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

Lotanna began fastening her seatbelt while still eyeing Simba warily, small beads of sweat forming across his forehead.

"Baby you're not okay," she murmured softly.

"I'm fine, it's just a couple hours then we'll be on land again."

Her forehead scrunched up slightly, his words registering in her mind, "Simba you're scared of flying?"

"I'm not scared," he said side eyeing her, "I just don't like it."

A small smile graced her lips, "you're scared baby."

"Mtcht Lotanna don't piss me off."

"It's okay baby im right here," she cheesed, "you're gonna be fine, we'll be back on land in no time." She locked her hands with his, placing a kiss on the back of his palm.

Simba rolled his eyes but didn't pull his hand away, "you so annoying," he chuckled slightly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the crew I ask that you please direct your attention to the monitors above as we review the emergency procedures. There are six emergency exits on this aircraft. Take a minute to locate the exit closest to you. Note that the nearest exit may be behind you. Count the number of rows to this exit. Should the cabin experience sudden pressure loss, stay calm and listen for instructions from the cabin crew. Oxygen masks will drop down from above your seat. Place the mask over your mouth and nose, like this. Pull the strap to tighten it. If you are traveling with children, make sure that your own mask is on first before helping your children. In the unlikely event of an emergency landing and evacuation, leave your carry-on items behind. Life rafts are located below your seats and emergency lighting will lead you to your closest exit and slide. We ask that you make sure that all carry-on luggage is stowed away safely during the flight. While we wait for take off, please take a moment to review the safety data card in the seat pocket in front of you."

Simba sucked in breadth, his grip on Lotanna's hand tightening.

"We're gonna be okay baby," she said kissing his cheek gently, "it'll be over before you know it."

The pilot made the final announcement and prepared for takeoff.

Simba's nails dug into her skin as the plane slowly lifted into the air.

Lotanna glanced at him, struggling not to laugh at his distressed state and at the same time feeling bad for him.

"I need a fat ass blunt," he muttered his grip getting impossibly tighter.

"You can't smoke on here."

Simba mugged her, "no fucking shit."

Lotanna burst out laughing, tears brimming her eyes, "how you mad at me cuz you scared of heights?"

"I'm not scared of heights, I just don't like flying bro," he said.

"You cute as fuck," she chuckled, "you should see how stressed you look right now."

"Mane lotanna I hate yo ass for real," he chuckled lightly.

"Mhmm but you holding my hand like you about to die."

"Fuck you."

~~~
(Very unedited chapter I'm sorry)

Hi😭😭
It's been fucken ages ik ik but it's been rough for me since summer 😭

Here's a lil life update:
*I got back w my ex after Christmas but we broke up again like a week after new years 💀
* idk what's going on w my life anymore, I have zero motivation and my ex called me ugly🥰🥰
*relationship w God practically doesn't exist anymore and it's killing me cuz idek how to start
*I think my white boy phase is back (there's more to this)
*I love Arab men

If I wrote another bwwm book would y'all read it?