E I G H T

Bahbes Rosé Jackson

"Girl when did we start keeping secrets?" Honey asked crossing her arms.

"Who keeping secrets?" Bahbes asked locking her phone.

"Who you been giggling at on yo phone?"

Bahbes blushed, "what you talking about?"

"You got a lil boyfriend," Honey smirked.

Bahbes rolled her eyes,  "he not little."

"He big?"

"Mhm, he's a retired body builder- and he's big everywhere."

"Keep going," she smirked.

"So you know how I've been working out a lot lately? That's how we met, his name is Von, he was doing his thing at the gym, I was doing mine.

But then one day I was struggling with a couple of weights and he offered to help and that's how we started talking."

"What he look like?" Honey asked.

"He has that bald head, full beard look, he darkskin, 6'4, got hella money, and he has like three dogs I think."

"He got kids?"

"Nah, he can't." Bahbes answered.

"You're okay with that?

"Yeah why wouldn't I be? I already got two kids and he makes me really happy so it don't matter."

"You right, I haven't seen you this happy inna long time," she smiled, "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks babes,"

"You told Gordon yet?"

"Hell no," Bahbes said shaking her head.

"Good cuz he's a jealous ass mf,"

"Exatlyyyy, but I told Lota a lil about him and you can trust her ass to go snitch to Khalid but I promised them I'll arrange for all four of us to meet together soon."

"She gets that snitching habit from Kezia, that lil gurl can't shut her mouth for shit," She laughed.

~~~

Mr Bodybuilder

My love, you found the place you wanna go to yet?

I'm still deciding between Hawaii and Italy cuz Hawaii has all the tropical stuff but I heard Italy can be very romantic

Babe you needa make up your mind😭

I knowww, it's just too many places to choose from

How bout we go on a cruise?

That sounds expensive

Stop worrying about money, that's my job

Von😭

You ever gotten head on a cruise?

Mr Tayvon McGill...

I'm just asking cuz Lord knows I'm not going easy on you

"Oh my goodness," Bahbes chuckled exiting their chat thread, "this man will be the end of me."

"Momma!" Lotanna yelled from the kitchen, "I need your help with something!"

"I'm coming baby," she replied leaving her phone on the arm of the sofa she reclined on.

Gordon eyed her phone from where she left it, just as Honey had truthfully said, Gordon was a jealous man.